UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i have just started a cycle of 200mg deca/ 500mg sust EW, and i was just wondering if the amounts where ok for a first cycle and, if so what gains could i expect and, how long should it take for it to kick in. I started takin it 2 weeks ago.

The deca is by p&b labs, but i read elswhere that this deca was crap as they are known for their deca as bein under dosed. As anyone else used this deca and if so what where the results. I will upload a image of the box.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

post-46453-143614198729_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
I looks like it is a bit too high.. it won't do you any harm, it just means you will have to take a higher dose next time to get similar results

I've been told the best first cycle is something simple - 30mg Dbol for 6 weeks, maybe with some test

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
For a first cycle 500mg PW of sust is sufficient.(do for 12 weeks)

No one can predict expected gains as every one is different and there are too many variables. what job you do for a start.

Diet , training, Rest , Sleep.

Only needs one to be out and gains will be affected.

You are the only one that can tell what your gains will be by doing a few cycles.

Give PCT a by too as this is your first cycle , you wont need it . OMO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.