UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iam 23 6ft1 86kg iam not fat just a bit outta shape as i havent trained in a couple years ,, looking to take my first corse to kickstart me off iam lookn to tone up as well as put on size round shoulders ,, iam not sure what to get can any one point me in the rite direction,,, cheers

·
Newbie Trainer
75 Posts
Yeah I'd recommend getting your training sorted and your body hitting it's peak before you indulge. But if you must get on the juice now as a quick fix I think any form of test would help you out. I've always found my shoulders are the first place I ever see noticeable gains. I'm not sure if it's true but I once heard those muscles take more protein on than others when on steroids. Like I said, this may not be true but personally, I'd hit the gym and stay natural for at least a year first anyway

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
Diet, training routines and workouts, lifestyle and appropriate rest days etc ALL need to be in check before you decide to use any sort of drugs IMO !

you need to have your diet spot on (ie exact macro-nutrient amounts that are suited for YOUR body) , routines and workouts that work well for you (some people respond well to different exercises so you need to know what exercises work best for you etc)

all of the basics need to be covered to MAXIMIZE the possible gains and benefits from supplements and steroids ;)

you will make great gains without them and my personal opinion on steroids are that they should only be used by experienced trainers and athletes (how long have you been lifting and training ?) ,that have sound knowledge of how their own body's work and responds etc.

but just my opinions mate ;) completely up to you buddy :)

good luck

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers lads i think ill train for at least 6 months b4 taken it for a quick fix its just hard knowing that i was in a good shape b4 bustn to wack the gear again lol,, once again thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.