UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright People!

Just register and the reason for this is becuase I am feed up with my body shape! I am 30, 5-10 and about 10.5 stones. I have always been skinny, skinny arms, legs, flat chest but in recent years my tummy has a mind of it's own and all me fat is stored. You can notice it real bad as it enters a room 5 minutes before I do! I have read a gew reports about training and eating right for this, but I'm getting so much conflicting info it's hard. I have just signed up to a gym and need a mentor, someone to help me/guide me, a skilled professional with hints and tips - I'm a project. I willing to attend gym everyday and eat whatever.. HELP me!.. and advice would be warmly received, I need help with work out tips and also eating patterns/menus. Help!

·
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger!
3,167 Posts
I'd say lack of muscle control, a bit like little kids. You could help yourself out in this department by doing stomach vacuums every day!

·
Gym Addict
453 Posts
I have the same problem.... nothing seems to get rid of it either!!!

I'm currently dieting well and exercising hard - i can see a small improvement but its not shifting as much (and as fast) as i'd like :(

xx

·
Looking Freaky
921 Posts
could be down to poor muscle control, or bad posture. Try and stand/walk with your hips pulled up instead of leaning down (with a big arch in your lower back) its really hard to explain but google 'posture pot belly' etc and they should show you pics!

·
Gym Addict
453 Posts
kaos_nw said:
could be down to poor muscle control, or bad posture. Try and stand/walk with your hips pulled up instead of leaning down (with a big arch in your lower back) its really hard to explain but google 'posture pot belly' etc and they should show you pics!
I think i've heard of that before and do actually sit up straight extra when at work and all that now.... i think it certainly helps in making it look less prominent

xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.