UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite guys, I'm natural and want to boost my test levels a bit. I compete in natural comps so I can't take steroids or any banned substances.

I know about ZMA's and Trib, which is most effective?

I also know that including more fat in my diet will help.

Any other ways I can boost my test levels without taking steroids?

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
3,647 Posts
D-Aspartic Acid 3g a day, boosts LH, and thus testosterone by about 40%. Science looks good, and I used it for 12 days and noticed a difference, especially in sex drive department, post cycle. I think Predator and Monster do it.

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
Google has tonnes of stuff mate.

But yes, good fats for sure and possibly ZMA if you are deficient but Trib is useless for someone such as yourself.

Having a good diet, ample sleep and lifting heavy ass weight will suffice, there's no way your going to get your t levels to rise to supra-physiological levels naturally.

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Ive delved into a lot of the options over past couple of years in terms of natural test boosters and ive tried the likes of Tribulus, yohimbi, zinc etc etc but most were pretty crap.

The natural test boost I found worked best for me hands down is 60% icariin extract. I noticed icariin in a lot of the branded off the shelf test booster supps I had previously liked using i.e. act x and bio forge, so I decided to take some pure icariin extract and its proving good stuff for me.

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
Heavy weights, in squats and deadlifts! :)

Oh, and there's some cool data behind Forskolin, DAA, and Icariin lol.

"Oral ingestion of forskolin (250 mg of 10% forskolin extract twice a day) for a 12-week period was shown to favorably alter body composition while concurrently increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels in overweight and obese men. The results indicate that forskolin is a possible therapeutic agent for the management and treatment of obesity."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

·
Balls of Adamantium
1,141 Posts
Lots of good reviews around Driven Sports Activate Xtreme, I'm taking it along with Lean Xtreme. Seeing increased libido, aggression, strength and have started breaking out in spots a bit so I think it's working.

It contains icariin but the main ingredient is an extract of stinging nettles which binds to SHBG, therefore increasing natty test levels, or so the theory goes.

Predator nutrition stock it. I yet to see a negative review about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.