UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
SOMEDAY
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Now I know that a lot of natural competitors are training without the aid of gear and hats off to them for the dedication. I personally know a few myself and they are in good shape, however I believe that some people who compete in natural shows use anabolic aids. How do they get away with it ? I would like peoples views please and individual experiences if poss.

P.S This is NOT by any means a dig at anybody, nor am I trying to diss any athletes.

Cheers.

·
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!!!
1,292 Posts
There's always going to be cheaters who don't get caught.. I would be pis$ed off if I competed against a so called 'natural' who had used performance enhancing drugs. If they did, they are just losers!!!

·
SOMEDAY
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gumballdom said:
this is opening up a huge can of worms :lol:
Hopefully not mate, but over the last year there has been comments made on different threads that some do use gear. Just exploring it a little bit to get views and experience. As I said though, this thread is not a dig at anybody, and I admire the lads and lasses who acheive without gear. :thumbup1:

·
www.maximumsports-nutrition.com
71 Posts
I know this season there have been a few in the Npa that have been fizzed as i heard the are doing more checks.

Its simple for me, if you run the risk of cheating you run the risk of getting caught, also it would be quite humiliating.

max

·
Bulking Nicely
557 Posts
\ said:
ronnie and dat dere cell tech..

what about test boosters likes mass fx/hyperdrol... activate extreme and stoked etc

are these allowed when competing naturally
I herd he had a tub of cell mass prewrkout and another tub pwo

·
Looking Freaky
772 Posts
transformer23 said:
ronnie and dat dere cell tech..

what about test boosters like mass fx/hyperdrol... activate extreme and stoked etc

are these allowed when competing naturally
for information on individual products join the BNBF forum and PM Davy J, he will answer individual requests. also consult the WADA banned list.

BNBF banned list includes Sida Cordifolia products, Dorian Yates Nox product and other seemingly innocent products. be sure before you take.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
i cannnot comment on bodybuilders but years ago competed in natural powerlifting(bog standard bottom of ladder stuff)

anyway in i think it was lancs and cheshire regionals i won

the other lad would have slaughtered me on squat but opened up too heavy and bombed out all 2 times , now in warm up you notice what other guys are lifting and he was lifting weights well above my 90k mate competing i was in 67k class

he looked gutted to hell as we left i know i got drug tested the day after at home

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.