UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gym Addict
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody else tried it ? I bought a tub last week, used it a few times and I feel my workouts are better, used one scoop before 2 workouts last week and saw an improvement, used two scoops today and felt a bigger improvement, DB pressed more than I ever have before....much more focused, extra energy, pumped.....just wondering if anybody else has used it and benefited from it........also....blue rasberry flavour is AMAZING :thumb:

·
Getting HUGE!
2,307 Posts
I agree that while it is not the cheap the new pro series range by MT has sorted problems out from the past with much improved taste now. About time, given what they spend on ads.

·
Gym Addict
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did'nt think it was that expensive :S I got a tub for £25, also I was wondering as it doesnt say on the label...are you supposed to take a scoop on non training days aswell ? thanks

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
3,527 Posts
some companies suggest non training days, personally i dont see much reason to id replace with real whole foods instead, get the calories and nutrients elsewhere if you can

·
Getting HUGE!
1,498 Posts
I got a tub of this stuff and it mas absolutely manky! still necked the lot and hit the gym, felt absolutely rotten all the way through workout and even had to lie down in locker room for bout 15 mins at the end of a mediocre workout!!

Some have told me i must be overly responsive to stims but I tried jack3d worked up to 3 scoops and it impressed the **** out of me! No sick stomach and little to no crash after workouts, the tingly feelings quite pleasant too!! ;-)

I lost all faith in MT products after that, had tried few of theirs b4 but gave them one more shot.

IMO theyre over priced junk (like most supps)-(whey/creatine aside)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.