UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gym Addict
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!!

Im planning my next cycle and it will consist of test and nandrolone.

Now I like to try and avoid Prolactin related sides but have no access to Bromocriptine or Dostinex :whistling: so I read B6 vitamin can "lower" (or reduce its effect) Prolactin levels? is this true or just something that works on the paper? will be doing 400mg Npp/ew in two shoots along with 500mg sust.

Can I get away with just B6 as Prolactin "protection"????

·
Banned
518 Posts
Roy Batty said:
Hi all!!

Im planning my next cycle and it will consist of test and nandrolone.

Now I like to try and avoid Prolactin related sides but have no access to Bromocriptine or Dostinex :whistling: so I read B6 vitamin can "lower" (or reduce its effect) Prolactin levels? is this true or just something that works on the paper? will be doing 400mg Npp/ew in two shoots along with 500mg sust.

Can I get away with just B6 as Prolactin "protection"????
not sure about that mate but i see your shoting a short ester (npp) x 2 per week? thats not right ,every day or every other day min with npp.

·
Gym Addict
258 Posts
everywhere you look there seems to be different half lifes mentioned for ppop

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life

Formate 1.5 days

Acetate 3 days

Propionate 2 days

Phenylpropionate 4.5 days

Butyrate 6 days

Valerate 7.5 days

Hexanoate 9 days

Caproate 9 days

Isocaproate 9 days

Heptanoate 10.5 days

Enanthate 10.5 days

Octanoate 12 days

Cypionate 12 days

Nonanoate 13.5 days

Decanoate 15 days

Undecanoate 16.5 days

·
Gym Addict
167 Posts
I would be more concerned with high progesterone rather than prolactin. A bit of DHT based steroid like winny is good for this, though the B6 is dirt cheap and works so add that in too.

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
I've always used B6 when running Nandrolone/Tren products, and I personally feel it helps, when hitting very high doses then it's not adequate on it's own but I personally feel from what I have read and experienced it does help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.