UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had another Nandos and i tell thee it was immense! It really is a bodybuilders heaven as they have pretty much everything needed when bulking / cutting.. even low carbs and keto :thumbup1: I had a good night but something tragic happened and i may need some counselling to get over this! Ok so will explain my night, pretty funny tho but gutted tbh:

Been on keto all week, was starving / suffering earlier today and carb cravings were getting immense but rather than just give in to temptation i was semi naughty and ate half a crispy duck (no sauce / pancakes) Felt better and then went to town with my ex gf and her kid... anyway after a nice night we ended up in nandos, her and her kid was eating everything you'd choose eg chicken / garlic bread / chips / sweet potato mash, I was on chicken, hollumi cheese and nuts! :sleep:

Her daughter was winding me up going mmmm bread & chips lol, i nearly gave to temptation and ate carbs.. she was questioning why i can't eat sugar / normal carbs today and i tried to explain without her really understanding... Anyway twas another successful night out with no alcohol / carbs. We were getting in to the car and started giggling, I asked whats so funny and she said "Those were not diet cokes i was refilling they were normal cokes" :tongue:

:no: please say this is a joke, please! all this hard work ruined? ruined i tell thee! I may as well stop training now haha. Was pretty pi55ed off tbh and still am.. my diet ruined by a 6 year old girl must of had about 4 glasses :angry: her mum thought it was pretty funny too! Apart from the slight technicality i enjoyed my meal (but would of ate some carbs if i knew i'd just ingested about 130grams of sugar) Putting aside my trials and tribulations who's a fan of Nandos??

Im a proud flyer of the Nandos flag :thumbup1:

·
Banned
716 Posts
unlucky mate!! she needs teaching a lesson, does she have any pets?

'mm thanks for cooking me tea' 'its ok, it was your rabbit'

and for the record yes i absolutly love nandos!

·
ive just wet myself oopppss lol
14,809 Posts
I eat soooo much chicken prepping that the last focking thing I want when cheating is more chicken ....

re the coke saga - my hairdresser did that to me - and yes, tis very upsetting !

·
Neato gang!! high five
183 Posts
nandos is the nuts go once a week, perfect gym food i know, half chickien and sweet mash can't go wrong! And if you get the loyalty cards you get a free 1/4 chicken, half and full chicken by the time you've got all stamps. think u have to spend 6 quid to get a stamp, it takes only like 8 stamps to get a free full chicken :) i have there number on my phone and often get take away nandos too :D good times

·
5.7/220 pounds, on the juice and ****ed off.
2,455 Posts
Jem said:
I eat soooo much chicken prepping that the last focking thing I want when cheating is more chicken ....

re the coke saga - my hairdresser did that to me - and yes, tis very upsetting !
I have been the reason of massive amount of chicken deaths and unborn chicks in the past few months lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Counting those eggs i been eating lol.

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jjmac said:
unlucky mate!! she needs teaching a lesson, does she have any pets?

'mm thanks for cooking me tea' 'its ok, it was your rabbit'

and for the record yes i absolutly love nandos!
Lol did a funny prank on her recently, even though i split with my ex were still all on good terms and good friends.. anyway her girl nicked my chicken fillets once when they were cooling and i was not amused! Anyway a few weeks later i had took the kid out to Bury Market and i got some Black Pudding and said Try this its made from vegetables :)

A few hours later.. remember when you stole my only chicken? Reply: yeah was very funny!! My reply: Oh well i think its funny that you ate pigs blood (she's pretty much vegi) :lol:

Even stevens! :lol:

·
Banned
716 Posts
The Raptor said:
Lol did a funny prank on her recently, even though i split with my ex were still all on good terms and good friends.. anyway her girl nicked my chicken fillets once when they were cooling and i was not amused! Anyway a few weeks later i had took the kid out to Bury Market and i got some Black Pudding and said Try this its made from vegetables :)

A few hours later.. remember when you stole my only chicken? Reply: yeah was very funny!! My reply: Oh well i think its funny that you ate pigs blood (she's pretty much vegi) :lol:

Even stevens! :lol:
haha quality!

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jem said:

Is there somewhere we can go, like a designated firm? Like a "I drank normal coke by accident samaritans line" ? :laugh:

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If im bulking and norty day:

Between me and someone else we get, whole chicken, 10 hot wings, peri peri rice, sweet potato mash, loads of hollumi cheese, hummous and pitta.. and nuts... if were extra bad we get peri peri chips!

Instructions:

Garlic bread, peri peri, ceaser... cheese, rice, chicken, more of ceaser and peri peri! mmmmmm :drool:

·
Citius, Altius, Fortius
1,664 Posts
I have to admit that I'm not really a massive fan. Yeah it's all good stuff, just I find the portions a bit on the small size and quite expensive. What I do love from there is the double chicken breast burger.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
The Raptor said:
Just had another Nandos and i tell thee it was immense! It really is a bodybuilders heaven as they have pretty much everything needed when bulking / cutting.. even low carbs and keto :thumbup1: I had a good night but something tragic happened and i may need some counselling to get over this! Ok so will explain my night, pretty funny tho but gutted tbh:

Been on keto all week, was starving / suffering earlier today and carb cravings were getting immense but rather than just give in to temptation i was semi naughty and ate half a crispy duck (no sauce / pancakes) Felt better and then went to town with my ex gf and her kid... anyway after a nice night we ended up in nandos, her and her kid was eating everything you'd choose eg chicken / garlic bread / chips / sweet potato mash, I was on chicken, hollumi cheese and nuts! :sleep:

Her daughter was winding me up going mmmm bread & chips lol, i nearly gave to temptation and ate carbs.. she was questioning why i can't eat sugar / normal carbs today and i tried to explain without her really understanding... Anyway twas another successful night out with no alcohol / carbs. We were getting in to the car and started giggling, I asked whats so funny and she said "Those were not diet cokes i was refilling they were normal cokes" :tongue:

:no: please say this is a joke, please! all this hard work ruined? ruined i tell thee! I may as well stop training now haha. Was pretty pi55ed off tbh and still am.. my diet ruined by a 6 year old girl must of had about 4 glasses :angry: her mum thought it was pretty funny too! Apart from the slight technicality i enjoyed my meal (but would of ate some carbs if i knew i'd just ingested about 130grams of sugar) Putting aside my trials and tribulations who's a fan of Nandos??

Im a proud flyer of the Nandos flag :thumbup1:
oooh love Nandos, could eat every single day :D

normal coke tastes awful and it is bit sourish, how come you did not taste the difference? :)

I prefer juices or warter tho, coke comes from bags and those bags sometimes are mixed by a staff-instead of diet coke they put normal coke or do that on purpose if run out of particular coke, so when they dont want to get complaints-put normal coke instead of diet :D

·
4,532 Posts
Yep Love Nandos, Hot half chicken, and when on a cheat I have the fries with the peri peri salt/flavouring stuff on mmmmmmmm, might have one tomorrow now as its the start of my holiday!!

·
Getting HUGE!
2,771 Posts
going for the 4th 1 in 7 days tonight. So much win! although they are expensive for what you get! still the free chickens make up for it. Meal Platter, rice and chips, hot sauce, mmmm!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.