UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys has anyone ordered whey choc smooth from them this week? my order came in about 2 days which is excellent as always but it tastes almost like pure sugar, very sickly and not like the usual stuff i buy, could it be a dodgy batch or new recipy? i cant drink it its too yucky :(

:confused1:

·
Looking Freaky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maasai said:
Started a thread on this the other day mate, they have added more sucralose due to customer feedback.

Shame cause it was much better before, new stuffs rotten.
ur joking!! it taste absolute crap now, i cant even drink it its that bad, they should say that before u order it.. i want a refund :cursing:

·
Looking Freaky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im with u buddy, iv had about 4 lots of this before this1, iv got 2.5kg of the stuff and i cant use it :(

i see ur in glasgow lol im about 20mins from there

·
Online Coach
6,086 Posts
Maasai said:
Funny how the MP rep on this site hasnt had the time to reply to either of these threads but can find the time to reply to most of MP related threads.
How about posting it in the MP section that I'm sure the rep probably checks daily? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
ooomoo said:
Hi guys has anyone ordered whey choc smooth from them this week? my order came in about 2 days which is excellent as always but it tastes almost like pure sugar, very sickly and not like the usual stuff i buy, could it be a dodgy batch or new recipy? i cant drink it its too yucky :(

:confused1:
Hi everyone,

We always make every effort to listen to our customers and incorporate feedback in our product development wherever possible. After listening to numerous requests for a sweeter and tastier flavour we have recently launched a new and improved version of Chocolate Smooth across our range of MP Essentials and MP Formulas. We already use this sweetness level to create our Chocolate Nut and Chocolate Mint flavour options.

However, we do appreciate that this development may not be to everyone's taste and we will continue to monitor and listen to your feedback as we seek to improve further our core range of best-selling products.

Kind Regards,

MP

G

·
Maasai said:
Said that to customer services mate, they said they'll notifty the web team .. no use to me now mind you, i ordered 5kg of the stuff.

They say the only added something like <0.1% extra sucralose, but because its 600x sweeter than sugar its made some difference, the stuffs far too sweet now.

But i call b*ll**** cause the color of they whey is definately darker now, adding a little sucralose wouldnt do that. Sounds to me like someones trying to save money by adding in more less expensive ingridients.

Funny how the MP rep on this site hasnt had the time to reply to either of these threads but can find the time to reply to most of MP related threads.

Edit : I dont mean to hate on MP, every other product ive ordered has been perfect and delivery etc is always spot on, just done understand why the had to f*ck bout with something that was fine in the first place.
Their plain whey has changed recently to a darker,well, yellow-er colour. so id expect to see changes across the range.

Different taste, and texture to their new plain stuff. I like it alot.

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Hmm sweeter is not better, tastier is better... like spicey, hotter is not better tastier is better... not that I am saying they should make a spicey whey... lol...

I mix it with 90+ and its really nice...

·
Premium Member
6,735 Posts
kaos_nw said:
If its the same choc flavor as choc nut i may try it! I love the chocolate nut flavour! have it with water or milk poured over weetabix :D DELICIOUS!
Well i have 5kg of this on the way, i found it a bit bland so extra sweetness should be great.

Would have been nicer if they provided an option, oh well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.