1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
mmhhmmmm....??????

free delivery????

I know I will be getting my 4kg tab for £34 BBWarehouse

hard to say as I know some members here are very happy with Myprotein

By the way I'm already a customer for BBW, they have good prices, good customer services and good range of products including other brands too

·
Newbie Trainer
45 Posts
I have one foot in both MP and BBW but I would have to say I am disappoint to MP for revoking the free delivery for August. I'm currently enjoying a tub of banoffee but I wanted something from MP then they revoke the advertised free delivery in August.

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
I have used both and for customer service i must say BBW by a country mile... Im not saying Myprotein are bad but on the 2 occasions that i used they totally cocked up my order and one time took the wrong amount and sent the wrong product.

BBW on the other hand have given provided a good service to me 8-9 times +

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
i currently use both my opinion is:

If you like a thicker shake go with bbw or a thinner one go with myprotein.

If you like your shakes stronger and sweeter then i would go with bbw were as myproteins whey flavours are more subtle IMO apart from the choc mint which i have just got 5kg of and is pretty sweet and tasty.

I also have some choc cookie by bww which is nice and have tried their banoffe which is better than myproteins banana IMO

1 - 20 of 258 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.