UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks i was ganna buy some vitargo 5kg from MP for £45 then as i was placing my order and then had this page that cam up and said thier making some changes to the website so i thought damn ill order it later then when i came back the was vitargo 5kg £60 :cursing: then i thoought wethher i was financially stable enough to get this lol (as im 16) and im still thinking. :confused1:

Any one had simalar problems???

·
One step at a time.
5,255 Posts
I tried to order a 5kg bag of oats, they wouldn't let me, it just wouldn't let me tick the "5kg" option so I ticked the 2.5kg option and it was more expensive than the usual price for 5kg!

Been a few problems with their site, I would just try again later - it wouldn't let me get the 5kg bag for like 1 week!

·
Newbie Trainer
65 Posts
i know its mad right? maybe ill contact them or hopefully the MP rep who is on the forum can shed some light.

and they were also supposed to have free delivery this whole month then they stopped it with one days notice???

·
Looking Freaky
757 Posts
i tried to buy protein and the site kept going slowly and wiping my basket so decided to buy it the next day. The price had gone up by then so i emailed them. They said that they were having problems with the new site one of which was adding new offers and the lower price was an offer but they had to remove it and would be reinstating it in next couple of days. Think they put the offer on the next day

·
Newbie Trainer
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheef said:
45 quid for 5kg is a waste imo get some cornflour from the supermarket does excatly the same thing as waxy/vitargo for about £1 a kilol:cool:
really but i dont think that would work for me i would proberbly get fat on that i was thinking about brown rice flour though.

·
COME AT ME BRO
153 Posts
lol no mate its the same thing except its made from corn instead of maize or barley it goes staight into the blood and is prettty much identical to the expensive stuff get a box and see for your self

·
Lift, Eat, Rest, Repeat.
1,057 Posts
Hobbio said:
how much cornflour would be needed in a shake? just a regular scoop?
Corn Flour

Nutrition
nutrientper 100g
Energy kCal377kCal
Energy kJ1,600kJ
Protein0.6g
Carbohydrate92.0g
of which sugarsTrace
Fat0.7g
of which saturates0.1g
Fibre0.1g
Sodium0.1g

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.