UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use vodafone pay as you go that dont give out an isp email to use and i dont have a business account either so...

Apparently theres free email accounts that the forum registration does allow (not hotmail, gmail, yahoo). Does anyone know of them?

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hobbio said:
gmx.co.uk should work
scouse2010 said:
try safemail
Thanks for the link scouse, was a delay in the verification email being sent so i signed up on the gmx one as well and that seems like a nice mail thingy to have too =)

For those that have used their yahoo and hotmail accounts you guys must have registered before the forum got so anal about what type of accounts it allows to have access.

Thanks again.

·
King of the beta's
1,755 Posts
Bish83 said:
Thanks for the link scouse, was a delay in the verification email being sent so i signed up on the gmx one as well and that seems like a nice mail thingy to have too =)

For those that have used their yahoo and hotmail accounts you guys must have registered before the forum got so anal about what type of accounts it allows to have access.

Thanks again.
I might have been part of the cause of that:whistling:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.