UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - I just recently realized that having a workout partner (WP) is the BEST way to keep me motivated. He ticks ALL the boxes and we really work well together.

I'll give you an example.... last week he was able to do 150kg on squats, for 10. I was only at 110. This has motivated me so much to catch up to him. omg the feeling is undescribable.

Just wondering why so many other people complain about thier workout partners :S i dont get it.

·
Premium Member
13,142 Posts
My workout partner is a weakling and a fanny. Always finds excuses to not want to do hard exercises and we often end up sticking together but I'll do an exercise while he rests, then vice versa. He's always letting me down as well lately and I feel like if I go on my own then I'm fu**ing things up cause we'll be on different bodyparts, but considering the previous sentence I should just go, cause often "just one more rest day" turns into several.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
My workout partner is a weakling and a fanny. Always finds excuses to not want to do hard exercises and we often end up sticking together but I'll do an exercise while he rests, then vice versa. He's always letting me down as well lately and I feel like if I go on my own then I'm fu**ing things up cause we'll be on different bodyparts, but considering the previous sentence I should just go, cause often "just one more rest day" turns into several.
I wondered where vegmuscle had got to.

·
Premium Member
9,769 Posts
Why not just sod him off. I can't see how he can be of any benefit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.