UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Still going well matey, much the same as before, strength and recovery is up and libido is still high. I can't say I've had any negative sides yet, although bloods are due next week so I was planning to update then with the results.
I'm interested to see whats going on "under the hood."

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Still going well matey, much the same as before, strength and recovery is up and libido is still high. I can't say I've had any negative sides yet, although bloods are due next week so I was planning to update then with the results.
Thanks for the update buddy - it sounds like you're responding to it all really well, so that's good. And it'll be interesting to read how your blood work goes, what level you're at now etc, keep us all posted! (y)

·
Premium Member
155 Posts

What is your protocol ?

How much test are u and on and how often ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Something interesting I've noticed is slightly oilier skin on my face. It's not given me any acne, (I was never a spotty teenager anyway), but I usually get ezcema during the winter months and this seems to be helping by stopping the skin drying out.
Will update with the all important bloods at the end of next week.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Right then lads, results are in, I'll get straight to the juicy bits: Total Test is now at 26.10, Free Test is 0.687 and Oestradial is 155.
I can post all the other bits like cholesterol etc if anyone is interested but apart from slightly surpressed HDL there really isn't anything too bad with those.

I have also developed a sore lump in my right breast this week, judging by the Oestradial it is probably gyno, shame as I'm feeling great.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
am 12 weeks into my sus 125mg week done my bloods Tuesday two days after injection my TT 35.70 my FT 1.076 but I had been taking proviron for 4 weeks before this which lowered my SHBG to 22 from 39 my E2 214.
The proviron 50mg a day your missus will love that 😂
I honestly don't think I need anymore help in that department, it's bordering on frustrating as it is!😂

Are you having any side effects? My doctor has now advised me to drop down to 100mg week, and retest in a couple months.

Apart from the gyno (which has come up before in the past), I'm experiencing no negative sides.
Also my bloods were drawn on a trough day (4 days after last pin).

·
Registered
72 Posts
I honestly don't think I need anymore help in that department, it's bordering on frustrating as it is!😂

Are you having any side effects? My doctor has now advised me to drop down to 100mg week, and retest in a couple months.

Apart from the gyno (which has come up before in the past), I'm experiencing no negative sides.
Also my bloods were drawn on a trough day (4 days after last pin).
Before I started my e2 was high about 125 I was getting strange feeling in my nipple fuzzy ness but subside after day or two. My dr gave me AI used it once thne went to the proviron as it had more benefits then the AI

Only side effects am having I smell must be the oil I shower three times a day. Also got like theses little black spots not black heads look like black hair trying to come threw but am ginger as **** so it’s not hair 😂 my balls got smaller but am not using HCG injection
Apart from that doing great feel more like my self haven’t trained for about year because I had nerve issue in my neck gave muscle atrophy in my medial tricep so been doing loads physio mobility light weights and I have grown just off that.
Can’t wait to be lifting properly again

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Before I started my e2 was high about 125 I was getting strange feeling in my nipple fuzzy ness but subside after day or two. My dr gave me AI used it once thne went to the proviron as it had more benefits then the AI

Only side effects am having I smell must be the oil I shower three times a day. Also got like theses little black spots not black heads look like black hair trying to come threw but am ginger as **** so it’s not hair 😂 my balls got smaller but am not using HCG injection
Apart from that doing great feel more like my self haven’t trained for about year because I had nerve issue in my neck gave muscle atrophy in my medial tricep so been doing loads physio mobility light weights and I have grown just off that.
Can’t wait to be lifting properly again
Intersting, my doctor hasn't even mentioned about an AI, he just said about lowering the dose.
I'm worried that lump will grow, so I'm toying with the idea of running some Tamoxifen, but I don't really want to start taking things without my Doctor's say so.
It's great that you're enjoying it, I thought I felt OK before TRT, but actually I didn't realise just how much I was struggling day to day, it's made a world of difference to me already.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Intersting, my doctor hasn't even mentioned about an AI, he just said about lowering the dose.
I'm worried that lump will grow, so I'm toying with the idea of running some Tamoxifen, but I don't really want to start taking things without my Doctor's say so.
It's great that you're enjoying it, I thought I felt OK before TRT, but actually I didn't realise just how much I was struggling day to day, it's made a world of difference to me already.
just a quick one Why are you taking HCG is this becaues you want to still have kids? or you just want to keep the nuts working? my doc gave me the choice or HCG or no HCE he explained why i could take it but said it would push my E2 up. when i went back to him i said no HCG im on 175mg a week now from tomorrow but was on 220 when i started never had any E2 issues.
the only reason doctor is lowering is becaues my test is over the range.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
just a quick one Why are you taking HCG is this becaues you want to still have kids? or you just want to keep the nuts working? my doc gave me the choice or HCG or no HCE he explained why i could take it but said it would push my E2 up. when i went back to him i said no HCG im on 175mg a week now from tomorrow but was on 220 when i started never had any E2 issues.
the only reason doctor is lowering is becaues my test is over the range.
Yes mate exactly that reason, I don't have any yet but would like some and want to keep the option open, even though there's no guarantees I'd rather use it than not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes mate exactly that reason, I don't have any yet but would like some and want to keep the option open, even though there's no guarantees I'd rather use it than not.
following this thread as your protocol is something i will be doing very soon with leger clinic my test come back at 8.9 nmol @ 42 years old so dont think i have much choice.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
following this thread as your protocol is something i will be doing very soon with leger clinic my test come back at 8.9 nmol @ 42 years old so dont think i have much choice.
That's a lower reading than I had. Do you know your free test mate?

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's a lower reading than I had. Do you know your free test mate?
No it was hard enough getting that number off the doctor he was just saying it’s borderline come back in 2 months, it was the same reading from 2 tests over two months he’s sent me for another blood test in a few weeks to check all other markers as requested by the endo

81 - 99 of 99 Posts