UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Thought I'd do a quick update. So I'm on day 11 (4 jabs in) and I have to say I'm really starting to "feel it" now.
I feel on top of the world this morning, almost euphoric.
I've noticed a lot more energy these past couple days, especially during the afternoons, which is usually where I'm flagging and needing a nap.
Bloods are due around Christmas time, so will be interesting to see where my numbers are at.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thought I'd do a quick update. So I'm on day 11 (4 jabs in) and I have to say I'm really starting to "feel it" now.
I feel on top of the world this morning, almost euphoric.
I've noticed a lot more energy these past couple days, especially during the afternoons, which is usually where I'm flagging and needing a nap.
Bloods are due around Christmas time, so will be interesting to see where my numbers are at.
Good to hear its working mate , Id say I was eaxctly the same as you but then the buzz dropped off, be amazing if it didnt for you . Iv upped dose and added low dose AI to see if that helps

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Most people feel the early trt buzz due to you are getting your natural testosterone (all be it a low level) plus the amount of testosterone you are injecting, but within a couple of weeks your natural production stops, so your levels drop back a bit, a lot of people also report the placebo effect of feeling good because they are finally getting progress away from the low testosterone symptoms.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Good to hear its working mate , Id say I was eaxctly the same as you but then the buzz dropped off, be amazing if it didnt for you . Iv upped dose and added low dose AI to see if that helps
Like Sean says above, and it's what i've often read called 'the honeymoon period'. The yanks get this worse because they all seem to start off around 200mg a week. If i ever get around to having a go, i reckon i'd start on a low dose (maybe 80mg a week), then bump it up to around 120mg after a couple / few week, just to try and get around that drop off when natural output stops.

Just a theory.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Most people feel the early trt buzz due to you are getting your natural testosterone (all be it a low level) plus the amount of testosterone you are injecting, but within a couple of weeks your natural production stops, so your levels drop back a bit, a lot of people also report the placebo effect of feeling good because they are finally getting progress away from the low testosterone symptoms.
Yes mate that's what I've read too. I'm definately going to make the most of the next few weeks. My mood is phenomenal today.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
I don't expect it to last forever, but I'm enjoying it at the moment.
I hope you get yours dialled in soon mate.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I feel on top of the world this morning, almost as euphoric.
I've noticed a lot more energy these past couple days, especially during the afternoons, which is a usually where I'm flagging and needing a nap.
I had the same mate then after that peak you get the inevitable estrogen spikes which drive prolactin slap don’t be surprised if libido and mood take a hit, look at dropping your dose if this happens before adding in an Ai.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah the Sust is waaaaay cheaper than the Test C they offer.

I bought a vial of the Test C from them but never got round to trying it yet.

Sust ticks all the boxes for me.

Look forward to seeing how you get on with it.

Good luck on your TRT journey my man (y)
saw endo this morning and he was talking about moving me to Test E they wanted £140 for 4 1m ampules shocking... Sus is so much cheaper

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Quick update, still going well. 19 days in and the honeymoon period is definately a real thing.
This past week libido has really taken off.

warning, too much info alert

Before TRT, I could get an erection and have sex, but the "lust" was not there and I could quite easily go without.
Well last night I was with the missus and when I finished I didn't even get soft, and just carried on and came again.
I've had two seperate days this week where I have ejaculated 3 times.

Pretty happy at the moment and I'm just enjoying riding the peak however long it lasts.

·
Registered
51 Posts
1ml Amps

Get a repeat prescription that gives me 10 x 1ml amps each time.
any chance of brand or a photo my docs are giving me the run around saying they cant find the right one.. my private hospital have no issues but i have to pay well over the top for it

61 - 80 of 99 Posts