UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Low t levels can make the brain un-easy and slightly anxious, higher t levels can make people more confident in decision making etc
That would be great, and worth it for me if that was all i got from it. A question for you then - does that part of things on trt last? I hear about this so called 'honeymoon period' where people who go on feel awesome for the first few weeks, but then end up chasing the feeling but it not being quite the same again (and say they feel just 'normal'). What's the truth about that?

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
That would be great, and worth it for me if that was all i got from it. A question for you then - does that part of things on trt last? I hear about this so called 'honeymoon period' where people who go on feel awesome for the first few weeks, but then end up chasing the feeling but it not being quite the same again (and say they feel just 'normal'). What's the truth about that?
I'll let you know in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
God you do go deep in to things! So its not a recreational drug, you will feel a buzz initially but like anything you will get used to that feeling and it will become the norm, the whole idea behind trt is to make you feel normal, or should i say your optimum self, so anything with a reading under 20nmol and free reading around 0.200 will suddenly have all those shitty issues gone, brain clarity, lethargy, libido issues, beta male issues etc surely thats got to make anyone feel better, if you want to feel on cloud 9 all the time then take an ssri lol if folk say they start feeling crappy again its more then likely they've started trt, either too higher dose or incorrect protocol and spiked their e2 thus making you feel shitty again, as i say trt is awesome if you know what you are doing first, but like anything its trial and error, you learn from mistakes until you find your sweet spot.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Thankfully i don't have those two issues.
If you feel great in all areas mate with no complaints then i wouldn't worry about trt, only time i'd worry is if i had anything on my mind that was of concern, things like sex drive issues, or tiredness, depression etc if all of those where ok then i wouldn't worry bud, carry on your natty journey, only reason i went down the trt and blast route was because i was competing and i also hate clomid.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Yes, Im planning on backfilling a syringe and making one vial last two weeks.
Is this not what I'm supposed to do?
I personally use one vial a week but I don't see an issue with backfilling to get more bang for your buck.

So you are drawing up the entire 1ml of Sustanon and just using that to administer your 2 weeks worth of injections ??

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I personally use one vial a week but I don't see an issue with backfilling to get more bang for your buck.

So you are drawing up the entire 1ml of Sustanon and just using that to administer your 2 weeks worth of injections ??
That's was my plan buddy yes, I'm still waiting on the Sustanon to arrive.
I dont think I have it in me to discard any of it.😆

·
Registered
296 Posts
Okay guys, so I've finally done it and opted for TRT at 36 years of age.

My total T at my last blood test was 16.3, and my free T was 0.275. I've been doing regular bloods for the last couple years and these levels have stayed pretty consistent (well in actual fact they've decreased a bit).

I'm currently waiting for all my paperwork and bits and pieces to arrive, so it'll be a couple weeks until I start.
I will try and update this thread regularly with details of my protocol, bloodwork and my observations regarding mood, libido, energy levels etc in the hope that it might be of use to somebody.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Surprised ledger treated you with a serum test of that number, must of been your free testosterone level that’s just nudged you over to treatment but due to guidelines it will be a 6 month trial at those levels , a bit of boron say 6mg a day would of bumped you over along with 5000iu vitamin d3 a day.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Surprised ledger treated you with a serum test of that number, must of been your free testosterone level that’s just nudged you over to treatment but due to guidelines it will be a 6 month trial at those levels , a bit of boron say 6mg a day would of bumped you over along with 5000iu vitamin d3 a day.
Been doing Boron for the last year mate at 10mg a day, plus D3, zinc, magnesium, copper, Ashwaghanda, you name it.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Also, the Doctor never mentioned anything about a 6 month trial. I don't see the logic in that, as if I'm forced to come off in 6 months, my levels would be even worse.
Did they take you off after 6 months mate?

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
So I did my first jab on Dec 1st. Obviously nothing really to note yet, I did get a huge zit pop up on my forehead the next evening, probably just a coincidence but worthy of a mention anyway.
And definatley have a placebo "good feeling" just knowing that I have some more Testosterone inside me.
The next week or two should hopefully be intersting.

·
Registered
51 Posts
So I did my first jab on Dec 1st. Obviously nothing really to note yet, I did get a huge zit pop up on my forehead the next evening, probably just a coincidence but worthy of a mention anyway.
And definatley have a placebo "good feeling" just knowing that I have some more Testosterone inside me.
The next week or two should hopefully be intersting.
keep us posted mate 👍

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Monday morning. I slept like a baby last night, sleep is always a tricky one, I have a strict routine and always fall asleep easily, but wake up multiple times and never really feel fully rested.
Anyway today I feel great, calm, rested and and just generally good.

Trained legs and a bit of back today, all exercises were up 2.5kgs, I'm still putting this down to placebo at the moment, but so far so good.
I'll post some pics in here soon just to keep it more real.

Oh, and finally, nothing to note with Libido as of yet but it's still early days.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Monday morning. I slept like a baby last night, sleep is always a tricky one, I have a strict routine and always fall asleep easily, but wake up multiple times and never really feel fully rested.
Anyway today I feel great, calm, rested and and just generally good.

Trained legs and a bit of back today, all exercises were up 2.5kgs, I'm still putting this down to placebo at the moment, but so far so good.
I'll post some pics in here soon just to keep it more real.

Oh, and finally, nothing to note with Libido as of yet but it's still early days.
You ever tried supportmax pm edition by Strom sports nutrition? Amazing stuff

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
You ever tried supportmax pm edition by Strom sports nutrition? Amazing stuff
No mate, but I did try Dozer from Axe and Sledge, if I'm honest I think it made my sleep more restless.
I think it may have been the ashwaghanda, I've tried it on its own aswell before bed and it seems to always make my sleep worse.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts