UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tue-1.5hrs boxercise class lots of abbs push ups and boxing{mainly cardio}

wed-off for now, prob start mma in few weeks.

thur-biceps-tri's and 1hr 5-aside

fri-off

sat or sun back-chest-shoulders-some legs but got big legs anyway and not to botherd about training them.

mon-off

30mg p/d dbol 4 weeks

2ml sustanon 250 p/w 2x jabs

this is also my first cycle 6 days in.

·
EFBB Winner
3,530 Posts
imo not a good regime bud,

You've got Bi's and tri's being worked in one session (which is okay) and then your trying to squeeze Chest, back and shoulders into another, thats a mahooosive workout for one session.

If your planning on going heavy to grow it isnt ideal.

Why not drop the boxercise and add another lifting session, especially if you planning on starting mma as well as the footy.

You seem to be concentrating on cv more than the weights.

I'm no expert but have a rethink about your regime if you want to maximise your gains on cycle.

·
EFBB Winner
3,530 Posts
jjmac said:
if you can only do weights 2 days a week for whatever reason, an upper/lower split would be MUCH better.
Good idea, or drop some cv and pick up a weight session. If your on cycle I would have thought you were looking to gain some mass. weights will do that, football wont.

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pct sorted m8, nolva\clomid.

i do weights before football, i was told to max out 1 muscle then let it recover for a week and do it again every week wen on cycle?

wat about bi's tri's and shoulders 1 day then back chest and some legs another?

·
Banned
716 Posts
mate if your doing 2 days weights, an upper/lower split is the best defo. but better still would be a 3 day split, if your taking steroids then building muscle should be your NUMBER 1 FOCUS. if that means not dancing around in boxing gloves one day so be it.

·
EFBB Winner
3,530 Posts
so what can you commit to ref weight training ? 2 sessions a week ??

I'm not slamming you but your on cycle so need to commit to weights.

legs is a must as well, i know you said you had good legs, but again your on cycle and huge allround body gains can be achieved with a good leg programme ( this is coming from someone who has neglected legs in the past)

If you look at my log on a Tbol only cycle you can see what i'm going for whilst on cycle.

What about something like this.

monday - chest / tris / calfs

Tues - Back / bis / (drop the boxercise)

wednesday - off or mma

Thursday - off (depending on wed) 5 a side

Friday - shoulders / quads /

Saturday - core workout and maybe throw some deadlifts in at the start

Sunday - off

·
Banned
716 Posts
just pick a few exercises for each and try and see whta you like dont like, all id say is defo do bench deadlifts and squats as the main for each day then add a few other things. keep reps at 3 x 10 or so as it doesnt sound like you've done much in terms of weights, by sounds of things you defo shouldnt be on gear yet mate as all this should have been sorted well before you even looked at a steroid. too late now tho so just try make the most of it.

·
Banned
716 Posts
really simple 3 day split.

mon- back/bis

bent over rows: 3 x 10

deadlifts: 3 x 10

pull ups: 3 x 10

barbell curls 3 x 10

hammer curls 3 x 10

wed: chest/shoulders/tris

bench press: 3 x 10

DB shoulder press: 3 x 10

inc. bench press 3 x 10

wide grip upright rows:3x 10

dips: 3 x 10

fri legs:

squats: 3 x 10

leg ext. 3 x 10

ham curls: 3 x 10

calf raises 3 x 10

not perfect but a really simple start mix and match to suit yourself and you cant go wrong.

....i wont even bother asking how your diet looks lol,

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those routines look good thanks guys, will giv them a blast.

my goals are mainly size, not massive, want to be ripped.

my diet is not bad ive looked at other peoples on here, i dont eat enough though, but do hav 2-3 protein shacks aday to try and make up for it.

·
Gym Addict
160 Posts
dont know how to give advice here as your obviously not training to build muscle although you say you want size, not that easy to put muscle on without hard training which your not doing, eating an excess of calories that your not doing, i think you need to think about what your goals are

strangely you will give one nights training to bi's and tri's (two relatively small muscles) but not your legs ( about half your body) you hear it all the time in the gym guys saying they dont need to train legs cos they play football but they will train biceps twice a week

spend a bit time reading through peoples diet and training regime on the forum and then decide what would suit your goals - good luck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.