UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Following up from this thread (http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/general-conversation/101528-shisha.html) I just thought I'd let everyone know that my business Houkara, Bristols premier Shisha & ice cream lounge is opening 7pm Friday 3rd September.

Opening hours are going to be:-

Monday - Friday: 3pm - 11pm (shisha garden open from 5pm)

Saturday - 11am - Midnight (shisha all day)

Sunday - Midday - 10pm (shisha all day)

Been a bit of a nightmare but hopefully once we are up and running should be good. 9 flavours of ice cream + 7 sorbets, milkshakes, tea, coffee (traditional & turkish), large selection of tobacco & herbal shisha, sky, free wifi, music.

Facebook page is up if anyone wants to keep up to date (search: Houkara) and the website is there, allbeit only the first page! (www.houkara.co.uk)

Will get some pics up as well once the garden is finished but yea, basically thought I would give anyone who's interested the heads up :thumb:

·
Getting HUGE!
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Khaos said:
Do i get a discount???? (cmon somebody had to ask)
mate if you walked in the staff would be so scared they would probably give you whatever the hell you wanted. :lol:

I would like to do discounts for board members, but thing is as I'm not going to be working there not sure the staff will be able to manage it properly :sad:

·
Getting HUGE!
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah mate on your fb, not met yet though, been meaning to get to Tom's gym but with working on the shop gym has taken a back seat for a couple weeks. :thumbdown:

It's on the Gloucester Road near Dominos. Been pimping it on fb the last week, hopefully there should be a good turnout - a lot of interest with it too!

·
Getting HUGE!
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a little update - Friday night was heaving! got a bit worried when at 8:30 all we had visit was family but come 9pm or so the garden was heaving. Had to end up turning people away it was so busy. Saturday didn't pick up until about 10:30 but went on until about 1ish. The last few days have been pretty quiet which is to be expected with Ramadan still on, no students really around, and little promotion being done.

All in all quite a good start, at least the reputation is good and people have all had good reviews so far! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.