UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
pain is a sign of weakness leaving the body
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im on my second course of steroids now and my strength is through the roof and im lifting things ive never even looked at before, my gains are amazin to.i feel like the hulk but i still want to know what you all think about my course. now im taking 400mg of deca and 250mg of test every 7 days also every other day im taking 50mg of methan, so a week its about 850mg. 9 mls to inject. look forward to hearing what you all think. :thumb:

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the methan 50 is an injectable d-bol, so im told? as for the 9mls, its cuz my deca is 200mg in 2amps so i take 2 of them, plus the 1ml of methan every other day adds up!

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sexual appetite lol, im full of it feel like a pest lol, my balls have shrunk a little, ive got a few spots which are not good, but as i say my power and size plus fat loss is amazin, but i just didnt know if i was over doing it.

2,488 Posts
you want to take 50mg tabs twice a day for 30 days, 1 in the moringing 1 at night. if you can get some nolva you want some of that to. as said in the link i sent you i quote what hack said "I take clomid at 50mg twice a day (12hrs apart) for 30 days.

I take nolvadex at 20 mg a day for 45 days.

I take anywhere from 1000iu EOD to 2500 EOD for 8 shots (16 days)."

but if your unsure on what to take start a new thread and some one with more knowledge will help you out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.