UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone ive joined the forum for some tips and advice on my return to training its been a while.just getting the old bones working at the gym in preparation for a 6 week course .i used to train daily in my prime using dbol . deca and sustanon with good results all bar the occasional achne and greasy skin probs found clomid helped in my down time just wondering whats the score with more up to date supplements as im old school and hear alot about tren and winstrol any comments appreciated .i prefered to use the organon brands of deca and sus in my time and searching the web i see alot of well dodgy brands .i had good gains on thai d bol 10 mgs naps at 30 mg a day with 3 ml deca and 2 ml of sus weekly im not trying to be huge but at nearly 40 i dont fancy the beer gut and 40 inch waist. im currently at 71 kgs my target is 95 so ant tips especialy a protein shake that doesnt taste like **** are most welcome ok thanks chaps

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Hi Andy

Welcome aboard.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you and have just jumped straight on the juice (DBol & Deca), fair enough i could have spent weeks sorting a really good diet out and being consistant with it and the training too for even better results, But i'm more than happy with what i have achieved so far.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts to see how your getting along seen as we are pretty similar in age and size. You can find me in the journals section if your interested.http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-journals-pictures/107765-synergys-quest-muscle-gain.html

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi well nice to see im not on me own at 39.not on the jiuce yet im still eating and freetraining at mo with moderate weights and low reps getting muscles ready for the hit. averaging 4 to 5000 cals a day and using n large 2 protein its high in fat and sugar but i need the calories going to start off on dbol at 20 mg a day for 1st week then up to 30 in week 2 then introduce the deca and sus in week 3 to 4 depending on weight gain from food alone im a hard gainer so have to eat every 2 hours just to maintain the weight its a pain but needs must will move onto free weights after a 15lb gain or so and start to work legs 1st and chest shoulders then biceps and triceps i will post monthly pics to show progress ok

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.