UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right,

My PS3 has packed up, when ever you turn it on now just a black screen comes up.

I am to blame for this really as i didnt turn the console offf, just used to turn it off at the main,

The ps3 has run out of warrenty and just wondering of anyone knows which number to call to get this fixed and how much will it cost approximatly and also how i should go about iut

·
Gym Addict
287 Posts
Sadly mate i had a similar problem and ur looking at £90-150 for a fix, but even then they only give you a 3 month warrenty.

I took it into a local shop called thatzentertainment for the repairs but they said it was a more serious problem and i managed to return it to the shop after 2 months of phone calls and letters.

google ps3 repairs for u local place. fingers crossed itas not as f**ked as mine was.

·
Premium Member
10,733 Posts

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im thinking it might not even be worth gettin repaired for £100 and 3 months warrenty and they say if its got the same prob again then its ****ed,.

That just from a local shop, cant be bothered to sit on hold for hours at sony

·
In the middle of a twin sandwich
6,945 Posts
I think its shocking, these things are not cheap to buy, yet there is an uncanny amount of them break as soon as the warranty is up and you have to pay half of what you paid to buy it to fix it..... :sneaky2:

·
In the middle of a twin sandwich
6,945 Posts
I'm keeping my fingers crossed i stay left out...... :lol:

Religion could be to blame though, i mean look at all the other problems that religion causes lmao.

Circle of death is just the microsoft version of the yellow light of death, 'cept its a circle and its red lol (where do i learn this [email protected]???)

·
Looking Freaky
800 Posts
Mrs Weeman said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed i stay left out...... :lol:

Religion could be to blame though, i mean look at all the other problems that religion causes lmao.

Circle of death is just the microsoft version of the yellow light of death, 'cept its a circle and its red lol (where do i learn this [email protected]???)
jesus(scuze the pun), im going back to reading the flirting/bantering thread....way more fun than red circles on an xbox... lol

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.