UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Chase The Dream, Not The Competition
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just finished off my pct.

and im thinking about what to do for my next cycle.

im wanting to use masteron but dont know what to acompany it with

anybody got some good suggestions :)

cheers, J

·
Banned
239 Posts
10 weeks of winny?????

i wouldent .

weeks 1-10 test prop 100mgs ed

weeks 1-10 200mgs mast eod

weeks 4-10 50mgs winny ed (wouldent inject -i have heard alot of infection stories of late-drink 75mgs ed -this will give around 60-65mgs ed)-or tab

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
joshiboy said:

cheers fella :thumbup1:

hows this look

Weeks 1-10: Winny 75mgs ED

Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 150mgs EOD

Weeks 1-10: Mast 100mgs EOD
nice ..Id run more mast (150-200mg eod) 10weeks of winny wont kill you but dont make a habit of it, if all else is in place youll look like granite

keep water intake high and get some liver support, maybe some gralic and fish oil to help with lipids also

good luck

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
decided im gonna run a bulk for the winter then cut for the summer instead of cutting now.

Weeks 1-6: Dbol 40mgs ED

Weeks 1-10: Deca 400mgs

Weeks 1-10: Test e 500mgs

Weeks 6-12: Turinabol 50mgs ED

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
joshiboy said:
decided im gonna run a bulk for the winter then cut for the summer instead of cutting now.

Weeks 1-6: Dbol 40mgs ED

Weeks 1-10: Deca 400mgs

Weeks 1-10: Test e 500mgs

Weeks 6-12: Turinabol 50mgs ED
Id change things round slightly:

Weeks 1-4: Dbol 40mg ed

Weeks 1-10: Deca 400mg ew

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg ew

Weeks 10-14: Tbol 50mg ed

You want to finish the deca atleast 2 weeks before the enanthate because it has such along clearance time and if you start the tbol at week 10 and carry on to week 14 this means you can start PCT the day after your last tbol.

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bigacb said:
Id change things round slightly:

Weeks 1-4: Dbol 40mg ed

Weeks 1-10: Deca 400mg ew

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg ew

Weeks 10-14: Tbol 50mg ed

You want to finish the deca atleast 2 weeks before the enanthate because it has such along clearance time and if you start the tbol at week 10 and carry on to week 14 this means you can start PCT the day after your last tbol.
nice one mate. will nolva and clomid be suficient for pct? or will i have to stretch abit futher?

never run deca before, always been test cycles. so im slightly unaware of it.

i know its a good mass builder....is the bloat...bad?

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
joshiboy said:
nice one mate. will nolva and clomid be suficient for pct? or will i have to stretch abit futher?

never run deca before, always been test cycles. so im slightly unaware of it.

i know its a good mass builder....is the bloat...bad?
deffo get some hcg mate

npp is a good choice, the best mass builder ive used, dosnt hang about as long as deca

·
158 Posts
is HCG completley nessesary?or could i get away with not using it?this will be my 4th cycle.all my past cycles have included test upto 500mg. never had any problems apart from loss of libido at the end of my last cycle...im putting that down to the winny...cheers J

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
joshiboy said:
is HCG completley nessesary?or could i get away with not using it?this will be my 4th cycle.all my past cycles have included test upto 500mg. never had any problems apart from loss of libido at the end of my last cycle...im putting that down to the winny...cheers J
DECA is about as suppressive at it gets mate, get some hcg , youll thank me later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts