UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
looking good, where are your last ones so we can compare, did you start another thread with them??

·
I have the power!!! grrr
968 Posts
looking good mate!

The only critiscism I have (and dont worry its constructive! I don't believe in any other kind of critiscism!) is that your bi's and tri's appear out of symmetry with your shoulders.

Your chest/shoulders/traps appear to be perfectly balanced but your arms let you down, so to speak lol.

The top pic: biceps are dwarfed by your much bigger rear delts. triceps the same. try to place more focus on building some size for your bi's & tri's because if you get that balance right, your symmetry and size are spot on and its a case of building up more muscle in sync, while maintaining the cut you have.

Im impressed though mate I wish my body was at that stage lol.

Thats my opinion anyway! :)

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
lol thanks mate i know what u mean i need to work on my arms i do work on them but they just dont seem to be growing as fast everything else is ??

heres a pic when i was out messing about lol but my arms still look small ??

n573827357_985357_933.jpg

a close up pic of my abs too

n573827357_919169_617.jpg

·
Getting HUGE!
1,700 Posts
awesome improvement in your chest mate well done

Your shoulders an back are out of this world! But as said above they dwarf your arms (not a bad thing tho I'd swap them delts for mine anyday LOL)

Get a pic of your legs up mate

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
joeyh1485 said:
awesome improvement in your chest mate well done

Your shoulders an back are out of this world! But as said above they dwarf your arms (not a bad thing tho I'd swap them delts for mine anyday LOL)

Get a pic of your legs up mate
il do some pics of my legs soon need do more work on them hate doing work on my bottom half tho

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
looking good bro....back looks well good,lots of definition,cuts and good separation too....shoulders are good too....(constructive crit too)agree with robc,bi's and tri's need more growth....but thats a minor....i always rate a good physique from having a good back...every body can build from the front!!!!

keep up the good work mate...keep slapping those plates on!!!!

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im bench pressing 100k now but i can only do about 7-8 i can do 1 rep max with 120k is that good ???

·
I have the power!!! grrr
968 Posts
ainzi said:
heres a pic when i was out messing about lol but my arms still look small ??
haha no mate I wouldn't say they were small hehe.

As said above, your arms ain't bad at all they just need some more focus to bring them up to the level of your silly big shoulders and awesome back !

Im the opposite of you I think, my bi's and tri's grow like crazy, yet my shoulders and back/lats and also chest, are more difficult for me, just means I need to be more intense with them than my arms to develop a good symmetry there.

Either way though mate, your looking damn good and keep up the good work!

:D

·
I have the power!!! grrr
968 Posts
ainzi said:
im bench pressing 100k now but i can only do about 7-8 i can do 1 rep max with 120k is that good ???
Yep! pretty good weight there!

Im currently on a 1RM of 85KG but my chest looks like sh1t! haha I suppose that just goes to show that strengh isn't directly related to mass!

But yea thats some good weight your benching, keep your form good and keep packing on at least 2.5kg total once a week, unless you can do more obviously.

:thumb:

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think if i build my arms up and gain more strengh in them i might be able to do more than my 1RM on 120k ???

·
I have the power!!! grrr
968 Posts
yes mate, strong triceps help alot when benching, as makaveli already said.

Just seen your before pics, the link you posted not long ago. Gotta say, you appear to have bulked up very nicely! did you follow Geo's advice then? seriously made some good gains in size within 6 or so months and you have kept a lean cutup image aswell.

ainzi said:
thanks mate
No problem im always ready to help whenever I can.

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just seen your before pics, the link you posted not long ago. Gotta say, you appear to have bulked up very nicely! did you follow Geo's advice then? seriously made some good gains in size within 6 or so months and you have kept a lean cutup image aswell.

no mate i didnt iv just been hitting it hard and eatting halthly

1 - 20 of 31 Posts