UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on me phone in the squat rack... -_-
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my friend has been using 2mg of letro a day he claims it has really leaned him out and stuff. From what i know about letro (and it is limited) its a powerful drug for what its used for. iv never heard of anyone just running letro though, like this.

His logic is that if he lowers he estrogen levels the ratio of test - estrogen is altered so its like having more test in your system!?

Please can someone give me some advice i can pass on. im pretty sure 2mg letro a day aint good for you!???

·
on me phone in the squat rack... -_-
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he already moans about joint pain! no one gave him it as advice, thing is he is a clever guy but somehow he has convinced himself its helping him. iv told him i reckon its a bad idea but i got nothing to back it up with

·
Banned
518 Posts
1Tonne said:
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=3627228

Sounds like once he stops, he'll have a major estrogen boost. Signing himselfup for gyno maybe.

Dont know much about it, just thought i'd do a search for you.
thas correct ,estrogen rebound can be a bitch on letro ,to the op ,tell him to have a look at this thread for himself ,he,s going to be a unhappy man if he caries on.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Low estrogen (estradiol) in men has actually has very few health implications, the only real health issue that may arise from long term low estrogen levels is a decline in bone mineral density (BMD) that could cause health implications such as arthritis and osteoperosis prematurely.

·
Gym Addict
258 Posts
certainly wont help with a 'boost' preworkout. I understand what hes trying to achieve, and yes there are studies floating about that reducing estrogen can have a positive increase in testosterone - but not to the point where it will be noticable.

when running a cycle i find that it does help bring vascularity out - but in reality its not leaning you out, its just removing any water renention you may have from any AAS your currently running/ran

Be better off running some no xplode lol

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
hi i am goin to start a course of test blend 300mg along with tri tren 150 takin a mil of each twice a week or should i take more?????

this is the first time usin it an wonderin is there much gain and strenght with it?

·
Gym Addict
384 Posts
OMG! someone taking that stuff out of choice!?!?

I took it to get rid of some old gyno, whilst i was dieting for a show and the stuff was horrible, made me depressed and moody (worse so than dieting was) made my joints hurt, and made me very lethargic and lose all interest in training! Not only that, but in the 30 odd days i took it for, it killed off my sex drive 99%! After tapering off the dose it actually felt like i was coming out of a depression with everyday the dose getting lower me feeling better and better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.