UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gym Addict
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few threads on here......but i saw this on youtube. My goal is something like the first guy on this video. He is only 18 and Im 24 but in any case have a look and tell me if you think it is a goal too far?

·
Newbie Trainer
36 Posts
not at all mate. Everyone needs something to aim for. If this video is gfoing to motivate you to train ard, eat big im sure in time you will reach your goals!!! No goal is too far, keep plugging away and you will get there. Im sure many people doubted lance armstrong and said it was impossible, its all about your self beleif mate, hard work and sound knowledgfe!!!

Good luck and go get em!!

G

·
Lol of course you can mate hes not big he is just cut with well shaped muscles just focus on your goal and expect it to take a couple of years not weeks.

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
Its very deceiving on how big the kid is. Dont forget that when someone has less body fat on them it makes them look bigger. A good case of this is the Trey Brewer thread on here of his guest posing out of shape then 9 weeks later when he had his contest. If you stood next to this kid you might be surpised how little he actually his.

Stick to your training, ensure your diet is right and this is achievable in no time at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.