UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

My first cycle any advice

2K views 66 replies 16 participants last post by  Jabroni 
#1 ·
Hi everyone

been lifting now for around 3 years. I’m 44-45 this year and wanted to try some steroids to see what difference I can make.

I’ve gone for a 10 week cycle of test C 300mg. I was planning to hit 300mg once a week then I have a PCT of 50mg clomid that I’ll take 3 weeks after my last shot for 3 weeks.

does this sound like a solid plan? I have enough test to shot higher but I’ve researched and found as it’s my first ever cycle 300mg is a good start.

many advice would be great and any changes to this plan would be very much appreciated.
I wanted to keep it simple as I have never injected before (planning to get my missus to do it 🤦‍♂️)

thanks

#64 ·
I wasn’t expecting superhuman feelings I just meant feel something. If anything I’ve felt jolly the last few days. So it’s something that builds and builds……I’ve heard blokes on hear saying how they have felt super human and how they can tell this and that and how they just look at a magazine of woman and they are like salivating……guess that’s all rubbish lol. I’m just learning what to expect.

I was always under the impression and thoughts I wanted to start at 300mg as I’ll be honest was just worried at what would happen to the sides but I’ve had none so felt why not up it for week 2. So many threads on how people start around 500mg I didn’t want to miss out on anything I can get from my first cycle.

Hope I’m making sense.

#67 ·
Yeah, pretty much what others have said. Christ knows what you think you are going to feel like when you are on gear. You hardly notice a thing. Apart from obvious strength and body composition changes you make over time (along with whatever side effects you are susceptible to), the only thing I suppose you'll notice on supraphysiologicql dosages of testosterone is a sense of wellbeing and happiness.

When I first got going with steroids, my training partner also went on. We were on a dopey cycle that some old fat c**t in the gym advised us to do; 500mg test e and 300mg deca, with 40mg of dbol daily. My pal didn't look like The Rock overnight, and put his own test dosage up to 750mg after week three. We both looked like a pillow case filled with hammers. We had no business being on that high a cycle to begin with, and my friend got literally nothing out of upping his dosage, apart from more sides. We have since both spent time in Poland because of that first cycle.

Just stick to 300mg and take your time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.