UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
300mg for 10 weeks sounds reasonable and there is definitely gains to be made. The usual recommendation is 500mg for 15 weeks. If I was to change anything from yours I'd probably increase the duration to 12-15 weeks to milk a little bit of extra gains at the end as I can't see it having much impact on recovery.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
I was going to go straight in with 500mg but was just being a little cautious as it’s my first time trying it.
So you would do 500mg for 10 weeks then the PCT?
Is injecting once a week ok? I’ve heard splitting it into 2 doses is better for bloods but to be honest I’m just trying to keep it all simple as possible.
I'd do about 12 weeks at 500mg and inject once a week if it was me

·
Administrator
7,423 Posts
So you feel u should run HCG along side the test? The place I get it from has this

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) USP 5000 IU

if I get this how often should I be pinning and at what dose?
Yes that's the right stuff, usual dose is 1000-1500iu a week normally split into 2/3 500iu jabs.
As said, best to get full blood test before first cycle so you know your natural levels and gives you a guide to work to for recovery.
Also worth having an AI on hand in case of E2 issues, also useful to have nolva on hand in case of nipple/gyno issues.

With injections it's good to split the first few jabs especially if using higher solvent gear @ 300mg/ml, this will help minimise any PIP.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yes that's the right stuff, usual dose is 1000-1500iu a week normally split into 2/3 500iu jabs.
As said, best to get full blood test before first cycle so you know your natural levels and gives you a guide to work to for recovery.
Also worth having an AI on hand in case of E2 issues, also useful to have nolva on hand in case of nipple/gyno issues.

With injections it's good to split the first few jabs especially if using higher solvent gear @ 300mg/ml, this will help minimise any PIP.
Would Arimidex 1mg x 28 tabs be good to have on hand for an AI?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Ok so can I run this past everyone. 10 week test C cycle at 500mg split with 2 shots every 3.5 days of 0.8ml. Have on hand Arimidex 1 x 28mg tabs but only use if I feel I need too. And a PCT of clomid for let’s say 4 weeks due to my age at 50mg a day. Sound like a solid plan. Remembering I’ve not
Done this before and want to keep it as simple as possible.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You could start your cycle with only 250-300mg for the first half, then titrate up to 500-600mg after that. You would do this once you are fairly sure you have seen the most of the positive effects of the smaller dose.

With the diet and training being perfect, you can only make a finite amount of gains. You may very well be able to pull this off with a lower dosage than you think. This will also help if you are planning on coming off cycle and recovering your natural testosterone.

·
Registered
561 Posts
You could start your cycle with only 250-300mg for the first half, then titrate up to 500-600mg after that. You would do this once you are fairly sure you have seen the most of the positive effects of the smaller dose...
Now that someone else has had the courage to disagree on the classic 500 minimum concept I am just going to add that I would definitely not jump right into that dose. Especially when not having any idea of starting blood markers.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Now that someone else has had the courage to disagree on the classic 500 minimum concept I am just going to add that I would definitely not jump right into that dose. Especially when not having any idea of starting blood markers.
This is my experience. I've been on 300mg of test e for 15 weeks or so. My diet is great now - it hasn't always been. My training is decent now - it's been better. I still am seeing results off 300mg, and bloods have shown that I do not need to worry yet about anything. I also aromatise like I invented the concept, and yet I don't seem to need an AI for this yet. I cannot justify raising the dosage.

·
Registered
561 Posts
This is my experience. I've been on 300mg of test e for 15 weeks or so. My diet is great now - it hasn't always been. My training is decent now - it's been better. I still am seeing results off 300mg, and bloods have shown that I do not need to worry yet about anything. I also aromatise like I invented the concept, and yet I don't seem to need an AI for this yet. I cannot justify raising the dosage.
If you are not making progress even with as little as that then there is a very high chance that you are not doing something right.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you are not making progress even with as little as that then there is a very high chance that you are not doing something right.
Yes, and this is it for me. Any time I get impatient and wish to increase dosages or add another substance (superdrol, be still my beating heart) then I ask myself "do I really have everything exactly where it should be, or does something need to be improved?"

I reel off the list in my head:
Diet
Training frequency
Training intensity
Progressive overload
Creatine? (I rate it. Subjective view, but call it supplementation I suppose)
Sufficient rest
Hydration

If I am being totally honest, I can usually improve half of this list, every time I need to ask it. 300mg is almost five times what I would produce naturally, so it is not surprising I still manage to get what I want from it even after 20 odd years of training and ****ing about with gear.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Ok so dose wise I’ll kick off at 300 and see how it goes. Maybe push it up later in the cycle around week 4-6 if I feel like doing that. I had read about starting lower hence why I always said 300mg on the basis I can go higher. I assmume sides will be less with a lesser dose too. So what’s your thoughts on the clomid 4 weeks and the AI on hand just incase. Would a box of 28 Arimidex be enough for the 10 week course or is it something I take often if I need to or like once a week like the test jabs

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ok so dose wise I’ll kick off at 300 and see how it goes. Maybe push it up later in the cycle around week 4-6 if I feel like doing that. I had read about starting lower hence why I always said 300mg on the basis I can go higher. I assmume sides will be less with a lesser dose too. So what’s your thoughts on the clomid 4 weeks and the AI on hand just incase. Would a box of 28 Arimidex be enough for the 10 week course or is it something I take often if I need to or like once a week like the test jabs
Have a full panel blood test taken now. See what your levels are at across the board. Start your cycle. Wait four weeks or so, then take another full panel. See what's changed. You will be able to see if arimidex is needed or not. Don't take it unless you require it; it's not good for cholesterol readings, and your age will make this more of a priority to keep as low as possible.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yes, and this is it for me. Any time I get impatient and wish to increase dosages or add another substance (superdrol, be still my beating heart) then I ask myself "do I really have everything exactly where it should be, or does something need to be improved...
With that level of diligency and effort I would almost encourage to stop procastinating with the dose increase 😅

Like your attitude very much 👍

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just follow the sticky "first cycle not that difficult" higher dos e than your currently doing... or higher a coach @DLTTB is extremely good.. although I'm currently not a great student... work is horrendous! no excuses :(

21 - 40 of 52 Posts