UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, sp just got my gear in the post today and am ready to hit 200mg for 30 days. I have done 200mg 14 days back in 2008/09 but looking to up the ante as I am now cutting and tore my Achilles and in a boot. So going to have to start my cut very early as zero chance I will be doing cardio for the next 6 months.

Has anyone done such a long cycle? I have done 400mg before but felt it was not worth it due to being out of breath.

Currently, 112kg looking to get down to 97kg.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay time to get my log going - doing 200mg for 3o days

My stats are 114kg

Supplements I will be taking

Glutathione injection
Vitamin A
Vitamin C
Vitamin D and K
Vitamin E
Lutein
3 litres of water

Took my first 200mg - crystal today.

Since I can't do cardio I will be doing mid to lightweight high rep superset training. Looking at total reps around the 200 mark per session.

·
Registered
14 Posts
God! where did you get DNP in the UK? I was tempted to try as it can keep me warmer in the winter + fat loss, but horror stories around the Youtube and internet made me really nervous.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
God! where did you get DNP in the UK? I was tempted to try as it can keep me warmer in the winter + fat loss, but horror stories around the Youtube and internet made me really nervous.
The horror stories about idiots who cant simply follow a simple does. 200MG a day for 2 weeks gets good results but the idiots want to take 1g and then they wonder they end up dying. (its mostly stupid girls and a few nobheads guys with no experience)

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Same here pal, 200mg a day for 3 weeks. Taken evening though
Depending on how I get on a few weeks off then start again

·
Premium Member
6,821 Posts
I don’t think you need 200mg for 30 days to lose 5kg. I lost 13 lbs in my first week on DNP. Back on it again now after a break due to covid all going good one cap a day

·
https://www.instagram.com/vinny_uk/
1,770 Posts
I don’t think you need 200mg for 30 days to lose 5kg. I lost 13 lbs in my first week on DNP. Back on it again now after a break due to covid all going good one cap a day
Still Regal the go to?

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Looks like the lad only lasted a day before it done him in. RIP lad. I would have just suggested a small calorie deficit. You've definitely lost alot of weight though now you're just skin and bones

·
Looking Freaky
2,805 Posts
Okay, sp just got my gear in the post today and am ready to hit 200mg for 30 days. I have done 200mg 14 days back in 2008/09 but looking to up the ante as I am now cutting and tore my Achilles and in a boot. So going to have to start my cut very early as zero chance I will be doing cardio for the next 6 months.

Has anyone done such a long cycle? I have done 400mg before but felt it was not worth it due to being out of breath.

Currently, 112kg looking to get down to 97kg.

I did a 30 day course of DNP in the summer with good effect. I did 2 weeks on 200mg and 2 weeks on 400mg from memory. Decent result. Lost about a stone

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
On my third day of 200mg DNP
Slight raise in temp but not excessive. Weight is dropping, I’m 500 cals below maintenance but strangely I’m not craving carbs I fact I feel like it’s suppressing my appetite

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,340 Posts
On my third day of 200mg DNP
Slight raise in temp but not excessive. Weight is dropping, I’m 500 cals below maintenance but strangely I’m not craving carbs I fact I feel like it’s suppressing my appetite
You are only on day 3!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts