UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Loves his boy
82 Posts
Good morning peeps. Struggling with my current diet if u can call it that so asking if you guys could set me one up.

I have got CNP Pro Mass and Creatine. Also have fish oil caps.

Things I dnt like to eat are FISH lol. Can stomach most other things.

Am looking to bulk up. I am currently just shy of 12 stone. My bf is high and have got a slight belly :( Still with my training which does involve cardio looking to drop the belly

Unless you guys suggest a Cutting diet would be best

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
no1 can write you a diet up mate as we dont know your lifestyle or what foods you like to eat or can/cant eat. Atleast do a little bit of work yourself. Have a search round the site. write yourself a diet up thats based around your daily schedule with foods you want to eat then post it and we will add changes we we see fit.

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Mate, you really need to choose one or the other, bulk or cut. If you still have a high BF and have a "belly" so to speak I would say cut, to loose it. Once you have lost it then bulk. Bulking can lead to an increase in BF, so the small gains you make will be countered by the increase in BF. I was in your shoes, I bulked when fat and made it worse. I did put a lot of muscle on granted, but lost most of it due to dieting hard to loose the fat. This time I am loosing all the fat until I am happy with my body and then bulking.

Just my 2p

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
I dont see no reason, why you cant cut and bulk at the same time. Im doing it at the moment, im doing a clean bulk. With no Cardio involved due to me eating very clean. Im about 16st with abs. So must be doing something right.

Whats your stats??

Height

Weight 12st

Training program like

How many time you hit the gym per week?

If your training hard dude, and sticking in say 3 x30mins of cardio per wk there is no reason why you cant drop some Bf and add some Clean muscle at the same time.

You really need to sit down and work out a clean diet, there are loads of info on this subject just try using the search button.

As hilly2008 said you know best how your lifestyle is and well your is training etc.

Geo

·
Loves his boy
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geo said:
I dont see no reason, why you cant cut and bulk at the same time. Im doing it at the moment, im doing a clean bulk. With no Cardio involved due to me eating very clean. Im about 16st with abs. So must be doing something right.

Whats your stats??

Height

Weight 12st

Training program like

How many time you hit the gym per week?

If your training hard dude, and sticking in say 3 x30mins of cardio per wk there is no reason why you cant drop some Bf and add some Clean muscle at the same time.

You really need to sit down and work out a clean diet, there are loads of info on this subject just try using the search button.

As hilly2008 said you know best how your lifestyle is and well your is training etc.

Geo
Height is 5ft 10. Im currently doing a 3 day split

Day 1: Chest, should's, tri's

Bench

dips

mil press

skullcrushers

Day 2: Rest

Day 3: Back, bi's

Deadlifts

pullups

rows

curls

Day 4: Rest

Day 5: Legs, abs

Squat alt with Leg Press

SLDL

calf raises

ab work

Days 6+7: rest

Right this is my diet for most days

5:00 1 banana, 5 weetabix, 3 scoops of WHEY, 1 Fish Oil Cap

8:00 Granary Bread with Olive Oil Spread#

11:00 Jacket Potato, Beans, Cottage Cheese

15:00 Jacket Potato, Rice, Chicken Breast

18:00 Pre Training 1 scoop of WHEY

19:00 2 scoops of WHEY

21:00 Bed 4 scoops of WHEY, 500ml skimmed MILK, 1 table spoon peanut butter, 4 Egg whites and yoke

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,928 Posts
Try dropping the whey at breakfast and have the eggs that you would take at night.

Take cottage cheese at night before bed as it is slow release and again you can drop the whey and milk or maybe just one scoop whey with the cottage cheese.

Need more vegtables and good fats i.e more fish oil caps. More like 6-7 at breakfast and also take them with some of your other meals.

No need for rice and jacket potato either

Maltodextrin with your whey after training?? PWO

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
G-man99 said:
As for your routine, then chest, shoulders and tri's is too much.
No it isn't.

Your routine is fine :)

Diet

As G-man(No veg? low fat -fish oil good advice)

Where is the protein at 8am

Lose the beans at 11

Lose the jacket at 2 (meal brought forward) add veg

Pre workout oats/banana and protein blend

Pwo carbs/whey shake

Before bed - cottage cheese & PB or 6 eggs(2 yolk) & fish oils or MPC powder& PB or steak & veg

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts

5:00 1 banana, 75 g oats (if not oats a good musli but oats are best add your whey in choc flavour is good., 3 scoops of WHEY, 1 Fish Oil Cap could change whey for 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites if you can.

8:00 Granary Bread with Olive Oil Spread# add some meat in here atleast 150g chicken/turkey/ham/beef/tuna

11:00 Jacket Potato, add meat here again same as above

15:00 Rice, Chicken Breast

18:00 Pre Training 1 scoop of WHEY, oats with this shake

19:00 2 scoops of WHEY presuming this is pwo have some malto powder or waxy maize starch with this protein.

20:30 - 200g lean meat/or 2 whole eggs with 4 egg whites. with jacket pot or rice or oats

33:00 Bed 4 scoops of WHEY, 500ml skimmed MILK, 1 table spoon peanut

this is how i would have it working round your template mate.

·
Loves his boy
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hilly2008 said:

5:00 1 banana, 75 g oats (if not oats a good musli but oats are best add your whey in choc flavour is good., 3 scoops of WHEY, 1 Fish Oil Cap could change whey for 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites if you can.

8:00 Granary Bread with Olive Oil Spread# add some meat in here atleast 150g chicken/turkey/ham/beef/tuna

11:00 Jacket Potato, add meat here again same as above

15:00 Rice, Chicken Breast

18:00 Pre Training 1 scoop of WHEY, oats with this shake

19:00 2 scoops of WHEY presuming this is pwo have some malto powder or waxy maize starch with this protein.

20:30 - 200g lean meat/or 2 whole eggs with 4 egg whites. with jacket pot or rice or oats

33:00 Bed 4 scoops of WHEY, 500ml skimmed MILK, 1 table spoon peanut

this is how i would have it working round your template mate.
ahh all above posts are appreciated.would the above diet be suffiecent for my to lower my bf but also gain quliaty muscle??sorry for spelling

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
perryhogan said:
ahh all above posts are appreciated.would the above diet be suffiecent for my to lower my bf but also gain quliaty muscle??sorry for spelling
With that diet,you're only getting 5 1/2 hrs sleep?

Look at the suggestions(esp prebed) i made to your original and you won't be far wrong

·
Loves his boy
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ParaManiac said:
With that diet,you're only getting 5 1/2 hrs sleep?

Look at the suggestions(esp prebed) i made to your original and you won't be far wrong
ahh its work mate.have to travel into london every morning so gotta get up at 5.but i can usually get some sleep during day at work

also in ure post what does PB stand for lol

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
perryhogan said:
ahh its work mate.have to travel into london every morning so gotta get up at 5.but i can usually get some sleep during day at work

also in ure post what does PB stand for lol
Apologies,i wasn't clear im my previous post :)

I based the changes on your original diet effort,with you going to bed at 2100hrs and getting up at 0500hrs - Perfect !

The template Hilly provided only gave you 5 1/2 hrs sleep,which,for that reason,is obviously unsuitable.

PB = peanut butter(natural) :)

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
maltodextrin is a high gi carb so will help create an isnulin spike post workout. have this with whey protein.

no it it may make you more tired during your weights workout so you dont get the full benefit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.