Meal 5: 200 grams chicken 0g C 57g P

Meal 6: 200 grams chicken 0g C 57g P

Meal 7: 60 gram protein shake 0g C 50g P

Protein: 385 grams

Carbs: 260 grams

+ mixed veg with meals

Multi vits, BCAAs and Omega 3 caps morning and night

Havent worked out calories or fats yet.

I buy chicken at 2.5 kilo bags x2 each week as it's cheaper that way hence lots of chicken, also, on the bag of chicken it says 28.5 grams P per 100 grams.

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
I would ask where is your fats obviously there is some fat in there somwhere but I mean healthy fats, can you not change one of those chicken meals for oily fish, and have snack with peanut butter/cottage cheese, or nuts and seeds, some ex virg olive oil?, I like chicken/turkey, actually I just had turkey with brown pasta/pesto, but five times a day, I would just say put a little variety into your food, before I train I have peanutbutter/cottage cheese on pumkin seed rivita+ apple.

What do you have post workout?

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
You like your chicken!!! need to add some other protein source than just chicken - you will get very bored (could use turkey or fish etc).

Meals 5-6 - just chicken (why nothing else).

I have 20g Almonds before bed with a slow releasing protein.

·
Banned
322 Posts
what dagman said have some nuts before bed and some more fats through the day like olive oil etc. id suggest adding some red meat instead of chicken for 1 or 2 meals too, or swap chicken for fish.

·
One step at a time.
5,255 Posts
I love, love, LOVE chicken, could eat it all day!

Fats, I was literally just about to pop up the street there to collect a few things and was gona go to Holland & Barretts for some flaxseed powder or check asda see if they have any, also, will get some flaxseed oil and peanut butter and some nuts etc.

I was just gona have the chicken at 200g 5x a day so none of it is going to waste, if I decide to cheat over the weekend I will definately not be eating chicken = waste but may swap for fish for the meals 5-6.

Keeping the carbs around 250 as I don't wanna put on any unnecessary fat.

It's been 10 weeks out since on a proper diet due to injuries and infections and have lost 2 stone and with it have lost some fat. Injuries and infections have cleared up nicely so I'm ready to come back and nail the diet.

Cheers for replies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.