UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

My cycle of test e @ 500mg 10-12 weeks look good?

7K views 50 replies 12 participants last post by  G-man99 
#1 ·
Test E ( 500mg Weekly / 500mg Each injection ( One a week ) 10/12 week cycle

10-14 days after cycle ( Last shot ) start PCT

AI at start of cycle - Adex 0.5mg E3D.

OCT:

Flaxseed Oil

Cycle Assist

Start 2 weeks before cycle, and through PCT.

PCT:

Week 1-4 Nolva 20/20/20/20

Week 1-4 Clomid 100/100/50/50

anything im missing or that are strongly advised to take/change

#5 ·
XxDannyxX said:
Test E ( 500mg Weekly / 500mg Each injection (2ml) ( One a week ) 10/12 week cycle

10-14 days after cycle ( Last shot ) start PCT

AI at start of cycle - Adex 0.5mg E3D.

OCT:

Flaxseed Oil

Cycle Assist

Start 2 weeks before cycle, and through PCT.

PCT:

Week 1-4 Nolva 60/40/20/20

Week 1-4 Clomid 150/100/50/50

anything im missing or that are strongly advised to take/change
Should see some good gains...imo....maybe get some dbol in for the first 4-6 weeks....30-40mg ED......test E takes about 3 weeks to kick in... :)

#6 ·
callingcard said:
Should see some good gains...imo....maybe get some dbol in for the first 4-6 weeks....30-40mg ED......test E takes about 3 weeks to kick in... :)
thanks, but doesn't anything above 20mg of nova have no effect . ?

also i'm changing the adex to Aromasin, what dosages/days should i take for during cycle. i read 12.5mg of aromasin a day during cycle? seems alot ? especially 10-12 weeks of that dosage o_O

what it the 2ml you added for?

not going to add dbol or anything else, starting light for my first cycle :)

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've never used aromasin for on cycle estrogen management.....only arimidex......lots of threads here for daily aromasin dosages...usually about 12.5mg PD...

If your using test e 250, you can draw 2ml into syringe (500mg) and inject once weekly.

Run cycle for 10-12 weeks then wait 2 weeks and commence PCT as said...

You will need to take more than 20mg nolva per day to compliment the clomid during the first 2-3 weeks of pct....i always go with ratio of 1:1 nolva 20mg tabs/clomid 50mg tabs......so if you take 100mg clomid.....take 40mg nolva

#8 ·
callingcard said:
I've never used aromasin for on cycle estrogen management.....only arimidex......lots of threads here for daily aromasin dosages...usually about 12.5mg PD...

If your using test e 250, you can draw 2ml into syringe (500mg) and inject once weekly.

Run cycle for 10-12 weeks then wait 2 weeks and commence PCT as said...

You will need to take more than 20mg nolva per day to compliment the clomid during the first 2-3 weeks of pct....i always go with ratio of 1:1 nolva 20mg tabs/clomid 50mg tabs......so if you take 100mg clomid.....take 40mg nolva
thanks for the information. Oh and yeah i was a bit confused on the ML lol. the test e will be 250 a ml so i'll be drawing 2 once a week, this will be my first time injecting.

could i take 1 25mg of aro every other day instead of cutting it in half and taking it everyday or is the effects better if i take half (12.5)

#10 ·
XxDannyxX said:
thanks for the information. Oh and yeah i was a bit confused on the ML lol. the test e will be 250 a ml so i'll be drawing 2 once a week, this will be my first time injecting.

could i take 1 25mg of aro every other day instead of cutting it in half and taking it everyday or is the effects better if i take half (12.5)
Make sure you know what your doing mate.....its your health :)

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/22341-steroid-information-beginners.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-associated-drugs-articles/19579-serm-ai-definition.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-associated-drugs-articles/9441-pct-therapy.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-associated-drugs-articles/25173-faq-jabbing.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/47593-understanding-pct.html

#11 ·
XxDannyxX said:
thanks, but doesn't anything above 20mg of nova have no effect . ?

also i'm changing the adex to Aromasin, what dosages/days should i take for during cycle. i read 12.5mg of aromasin a day during cycle? seems alot ? especially 10-12 weeks of that dosage o_O

what it the 2ml you added for?

not going to add dbol or anything else, starting light for my first cycle :)
Correct.

You have done your homework.

Your cycle and PCT and the use of adex look fine mate. Start PCT no earlier than 14 days after last shot, no need for cycle assist, why the change to aromasin?

#21 ·
New syringe every time and needle.

Use one needle to draw the gear and then change to a new needle.

Swab the area and allow to dry.

Inject nice and slowly.

Discard needles in a sharps bin.

No need for handwash and bandage. You will need a sharps bin though.

Or alternatively you can go to the needle exchange and get a steroid kit which contains everything you need

#23 ·
Dagman72 said:
Do you know why, read a few things about medisave and they are not very discreet concerning packaging (think it was medisave) :D

Not sure mate, myself and a mate have ordered off them recently and not received either of our orders.

Ugmsupplies been in touch eventually after having to contact them via ugm forum as ugmsupplies contact never returned any of my messages!!

Was told that stuff had been sent and must of been lost and they would send out another lot of stuff.

After nearly 4 weeks and nothing turning up I demanded a refund.

Ordered off medisave and 3 days later, a discreet brown cardboard box arrived containing my complete order

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.