UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test E ( 500mg Weekly / 500mg Each injection ( One a week ) 10/12 week cycle

10-14 days after cycle ( Last shot ) start PCT

AI at start of cycle - Adex 0.5mg E3D.

OCT:

Flaxseed Oil

Cycle Assist

Start 2 weeks before cycle, and through PCT.

PCT:

Week 1-4 Nolva 20/20/20/20

Week 1-4 Clomid 100/100/50/50

anything im missing or that are strongly advised to take/change
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
62 Posts
XxDannyxX said:
Test E ( 500mg Weekly / 500mg Each injection ( One a week ) 10/12 week cycle

10-14 days after cycle ( Last shot ) start PCT

AI at start of cycle - Adex 0.5mg E3D.

OCT:

Flaxseed Oil

Cycle Assist

Start 2 weeks before cycle, and through PCT.

PCT:

Week 1-4 Nolva 20/20/20/20

Week 1-4 Clomid 100/100/50/50

anything im missing or that are strongly advised to take/change
dont think you need cycle assist
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
456 Posts
XxDannyxX said:
Test E ( 500mg Weekly / 500mg Each injection (2ml) ( One a week ) 10/12 week cycle

10-14 days after cycle ( Last shot ) start PCT

AI at start of cycle - Adex 0.5mg E3D.

OCT:

Flaxseed Oil

Cycle Assist

Start 2 weeks before cycle, and through PCT.

PCT:

Week 1-4 Nolva 60/40/20/20

Week 1-4 Clomid 150/100/50/50

anything im missing or that are strongly advised to take/change
Should see some good gains...imo....maybe get some dbol in for the first 4-6 weeks....30-40mg ED......test E takes about 3 weeks to kick in... :)
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
callingcard said:
Should see some good gains...imo....maybe get some dbol in for the first 4-6 weeks....30-40mg ED......test E takes about 3 weeks to kick in... :)
thanks, but doesn't anything above 20mg of nova have no effect . ?

also i'm changing the adex to Aromasin, what dosages/days should i take for during cycle. i read 12.5mg of aromasin a day during cycle? seems alot ? especially 10-12 weeks of that dosage o_O

what it the 2ml you added for?

not going to add dbol or anything else, starting light for my first cycle :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
456 Posts
I've never used aromasin for on cycle estrogen management.....only arimidex......lots of threads here for daily aromasin dosages...usually about 12.5mg PD...

If your using test e 250, you can draw 2ml into syringe (500mg) and inject once weekly.

Run cycle for 10-12 weeks then wait 2 weeks and commence PCT as said...

You will need to take more than 20mg nolva per day to compliment the clomid during the first 2-3 weeks of pct....i always go with ratio of 1:1 nolva 20mg tabs/clomid 50mg tabs......so if you take 100mg clomid.....take 40mg nolva
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
callingcard said:
I've never used aromasin for on cycle estrogen management.....only arimidex......lots of threads here for daily aromasin dosages...usually about 12.5mg PD...

If your using test e 250, you can draw 2ml into syringe (500mg) and inject once weekly.

Run cycle for 10-12 weeks then wait 2 weeks and commence PCT as said...

You will need to take more than 20mg nolva per day to compliment the clomid during the first 2-3 weeks of pct....i always go with ratio of 1:1 nolva 20mg tabs/clomid 50mg tabs......so if you take 100mg clomid.....take 40mg nolva
thanks for the information. Oh and yeah i was a bit confused on the ML lol. the test e will be 250 a ml so i'll be drawing 2 once a week, this will be my first time injecting.

could i take 1 25mg of aro every other day instead of cutting it in half and taking it everyday or is the effects better if i take half (12.5)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
456 Posts
XxDannyxX said:
thanks for the information. Oh and yeah i was a bit confused on the ML lol. the test e will be 250 a ml so i'll be drawing 2 once a week, this will be my first time injecting.

could i take 1 25mg of aro every other day instead of cutting it in half and taking it everyday or is the effects better if i take half (12.5)
Make sure you know what your doing mate.....its your health :)

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/22341-steroid-information-beginners.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-associated-drugs-articles/19579-serm-ai-definition.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-associated-drugs-articles/9441-pct-therapy.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-associated-drugs-articles/25173-faq-jabbing.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/47593-understanding-pct.html
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
XxDannyxX said:
thanks, but doesn't anything above 20mg of nova have no effect . ?

also i'm changing the adex to Aromasin, what dosages/days should i take for during cycle. i read 12.5mg of aromasin a day during cycle? seems alot ? especially 10-12 weeks of that dosage o_O

what it the 2ml you added for?

not going to add dbol or anything else, starting light for my first cycle :)
Correct.

You have done your homework.

Your cycle and PCT and the use of adex look fine mate. Start PCT no earlier than 14 days after last shot, no need for cycle assist, why the change to aromasin?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
Then go for half a tab ED mate, it shouldn't be a problem breaking them in half, if they are a brand thats hard to break then you can either get a pill cutter (cost about a £1) or crush between a couple of spoons and use half the powder.
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top