UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Little Lion
Joined
·
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrgghhh!

Thanks to me and my spectacularly bad temper, I now need to go buy a new alloy and tyre for my car :cursing:

I decided a few hours ago to drive to the shop and buy some juice.

On the way back I drove past a big group of skanky ned teenagers and one of them launched a stone or summat at my car :cursing:

Sooo.... slammed on brakes, hit reverse and floored it..... Got to where they were and spun car round and they all took off into some kinda council place/power plant or god knows what.... double gates, driveway, dead end, as it ends at the building.

So, having spun the car round and seen them disappear in there I decided to follow.... absolutely floored it (not a very long drive lol) and drove straight at the lot of them and slammed on the brakes at THE very, VERY last minute..... then sat pissing myself laughing at the looks on their faces and the fact one of them was screaming like a girl lmao.... :D Edged car forward a couple of times and nudged them closer to the wall, then they fcked off up the side of my car and ran off.

I was still raging but felt they'd prob learned their lesson so drove off home (only round the corner).... soon as I moved off realised I had a flat tyre :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Now.... have just finished changing it. Not only do I have a flat tyre..... the alloy is totally wrecked.... completely, and the tyre is ripped up one side.

Was so intent on getting them little bastards that I got tunnel vision.... didnt see/hear/feel anything else going on at all. ****ing idiot I am. Stupid bloody temper of mine has always caused me probs and now its costing me money!!! Arrggghhh!! :cursing: :cursing:

Anybody got a spare corsa alloy and tyre they dont need....??? :whistling: :D
 

·
Little Lion
Joined
·
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DarkTranquility said:
Not got a spare Corsa wheel for you I'm afraid, but congrats for scaring the sh1t out of 'em. You've probably spared some other people from projectiles tonight and for a while, hopefully!
Hmm... hope so. Little ****s. Regretting taking such good care of the brakes on my car now.

Was a new tyre too :cursing:

SK-XO said:
Good ol'gracemount for you :whistling:
'zactly mate. Scummy little fckers.....
 

·
Mine's bigger than yours!....My dad, that is!
Joined
·
295 Posts
Sorry, no I haven't got a spare Corsa alloy but...

you can come round, release all that pent up aggression & beat me up if you like!? :lol:

(Sorry, maybe I should keep my masochismic tendencies & penchant for dominatrix's on another forum!?!)
 

·
Little Lion
Joined
·
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigStew said:
Sorry, no I haven't got a spare Corsa alloy but...

you can come round, release all that pent up aggression & beat me up if you like!? :lol:

(Sorry, maybe I should keep my masochismic tendencies & penchant for dominatrix's on another forum!?!)
I dont have pent up aggression.

It's always expressed and let out at the time of the occurance lol.....
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
1 Posts
Hi Zara, sorry I'm not too sure how this works but wanted to make contact with you with regards to my old friend Lex. I worked with Lex when he won Mr Scotland in 92 I think it was & also had the privalage of spending several weeks in Marcos heavy gym with him training me! i was a complete novice & I still am but it was a special time for me! Lex was a huge guy then & I remember him being really weak in the build up to the show because of him cutting to be ripped. He was an exceptional man & friend to me & although had insecurities like the rest of us he was great fun. I found your post only by chance re google & would appreciate if you can contact mr as I would like to help in any way I can. Thank you. Biffs
 

·
Little Lion
Joined
·
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Biffs said:
Hi Zara, sorry I'm not too sure how this works but wanted to make contact with you with regards to my old friend Lex. I worked with Lex when he won Mr Scotland in 92 I think it was & also had the privalage of spending several weeks in Marcos heavy gym with him training me! i was a complete novice & I still am but it was a special time for me! Lex was a huge guy then & I remember him being really weak in the build up to the show because of him cutting to be ripped. He was an exceptional man & friend to me & although had insecurities like the rest of us he was great fun. I found your post only by chance re google & would appreciate if you can contact mr as I would like to help in any way I can. Thank you. Biffs
Hiya mate.... thanks for getting in touch. Theres another thread on here a little bit further down the page

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/general-conversation/110628-lex-miller-ex-mr-scotland-died-today.html

The details of his funeral arrangements and so on are on there.

As you are a new member you cant send or receive messages on here yet, but as I have written in that other thread, people have been putting in little bits to help his family with the funeral costs and my mate who was his training partner is arranging that side of things and flowers and so on. If you want you can reply on that other thread, or if you'd rather not publicly, then feel free to drop me and email on [email protected]

:)
 

·
Little Lion
Joined
·
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bambi said:
You live in Gracemount? Don't envy you one of my mates is over there and whenever I go see him there's jakies everywhere!
Oh man up..... its just a typical council estate lol... and FAR from the worst I've seen trust me!

Some of the best people I've ever known in my life live round here :)
 

·
Little Lion
Joined
·
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beklet said:
Ha ha lol I did laugh when I read about it - serves the little sh1ts right! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It does yeah.... but am still mighty fcked off that its now costing me money as a result :cursing:

The boy that screamed will have now lost every single bit of street cred he had with his mates though..... :whistling: :lol:
 

·
james 3:14
Joined
·
601 Posts
Zara-Leoni said:
Arrgghhh!

Thanks to me and my spectacularly bad temper, I now need to go buy a new alloy and tyre for my car :cursing:

I decided a few hours ago to drive to the shop and buy some juice.

On the way back I drove past a big group of skanky ned teenagers and one of them launched a stone or summat at my car :cursing:

Sooo.... slammed on brakes, hit reverse and floored it..... Got to where they were and spun car round and they all took off into some kinda council place/power plant or god knows what.... double gates, driveway, dead end, as it ends at the building.

So, having spun the car round and seen them disappear in there I decided to follow.... absolutely floored it (not a very long drive lol) and drove straight at the lot of them and slammed on the brakes at THE very, VERY last minute..... then sat pissing myself laughing at the looks on their faces and the fact one of them was screaming like a girl lmao.... :D Edged car forward a couple of times and nudged them closer to the wall, then they fcked off up the side of my car and ran off.

I was still raging but felt they'd prob learned their lesson so drove off home (only round the corner).... soon as I moved off realised I had a flat tyre :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Now.... have just finished changing it. Not only do I have a flat tyre..... the alloy is totally wrecked.... completely, and the tyre is ripped up one side.

Was so intent on getting them little bastards that I got tunnel vision.... didnt see/hear/feel anything else going on at all. ****ing idiot I am. Stupid bloody temper of mine has always caused me probs and now its costing me money!!! Arrggghhh!! :cursing: :cursing:

Anybody got a spare corsa alloy and tyre they dont need....??? :whistling: :D
Like your style Zara,pity about your wheel though.

I was on gumtree a few weeks back,looking for a wheel for the wifes corsa(bad parking not ned rage) they had a few corsa alloys on their,not to dear either,i was looking in the Glasgow area but worth a look.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top