UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a bit of backstory, for my first post. I used to get bullied alot for being skinny and it really smacked my confidence, I had a crazy time when i left home wrong crowds, jumping from house to house, drugs , drink not much sex :D who wants to **** a smelly druggie right? fast forward a few years and I've got 2 kids a steady job (shit pay 18k a year maybe?) and a crazy shit relationship, and I'm getting bullied at work still for being skinny, So i decide to start going to the gym, diet, I think my lowest weight was around 62kg and after a year or so of constant gym diet, i decided to do a test cycle, went really well put on some good size, this was around 2018? after that I left that relationship after finding out i was having another child(didnt want) and fell into an awesome relationship along with a better job (30k a year) passed my test and got a nice little car, married etc etc, then covid set my training right back after starting a TTM cycle i was around 4 weeks in when the gyms shut, started smoking again lost size strength blah blah fast forward some years into 2022 i decided again to start dieting started going to the gym again I work 12 hour shifts and they rotate days and nights weekends whatever but ive gotten into going at least 5-6 times a week, decided to jump on cycle again which brings us to today, I'm currently half way through week 4 on test e 500 and deca 300 (did not
kick start with anything) also taking hcg and arimidex (which i may need to bump the dose a little) training using PPL and currently on around 3800 calories(been slowly bumping them over the weeks)

Below is a picture of me at probably one of my worst points i think this was taken at the beginning of 2018

Forehead Face Cheek Chin Arm

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So as of today I'm into week 4 of my Test and deca cycle, my last weight was 86 kg this was weight like a week ago, I've been smashing the gym every day while I've been on days as i know when I'm on nights I won't be able to go every day. definitely feeling stronger on my lifts and feeling a lot fuller especially my delts arms etc. my quads also are looking a lot fuller my main personal anxiety is around my chest especially since my delts and arms are pretty well developed i always feel they take over when im trying to push that last bench etc
People also notice that I'm on and my sex drive is through the roof atm :D injecting wise, everything has been fine apart from the first 2 into each glute which causes some pip and the hcg well its the first time I've used it(I'm using insulin style needles so piercing the rubber then my skin is not the most comfortable and ai wise I've been taking 0.5mg monday 0.5mg thursdays i felt abit shitty yesterday and was thinking about upping the dose but today i feel ****ing great :D
I'm not the best and catching angles and stuff on pictures but below is a front view and a rear view

Forehead Joint Skin Shoulder Arm

Joint Muscle Beard Finger Temporary tattoo

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pull day today, really tried upping weight where i could and was full of energy at 2am :D really good workout, also weighed myself and since my last weigh which was Tuesday 10th 86kg I'm now up at 87.5kg on Sunday the 15th (hello deca)?
I recently upped my calories by about 300 also and in another couple weeks ill up them again
Font Measuring instrument Line Wood Number

Font Line Measuring instrument Music Number

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Monday lands me a leg day this week! had a crap sleep and woke up at midnight so hit the gym around 1am
gave it all at the gym, legs is pretty weak for me i always dread hitting them, but i upped the weight on some of my sets and left the gym shaking.

below is my leg day routine(I do a ppl split with either 1 day rest or 0)

Squats-6 sets of 8 reps
Leg press- 7 sets of 8 reps
Leg extension 3 sets of 8 reps
Leg curl - 5 sets of 8 reps
Calf press on leg press- 3 sets of 20 reps
Hack squat- 3 sets of 8 reps

I've had some acne breakout on my face this last week, Im prone to acne anyway, if anyone can point me in a direction to reduce this? should I up my AI or is it not related to that?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Today was push day, I hate going to the gym after a night shift especially during the day when it’s busy as hell, I almost took a reat day but after doing twelve hour shift and 4 hours sleep I managed a pretty intense workout

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
had a rest day yesterday after hitting the gym 16 days in a row, had a terrible night sleep been up since 9:30 pm and its now 5:30 am xD decided to go to the gym early morning on a pull day went pretty hard and was sweating buckets ;/ my joggers literally looked like i pissed my pants :D below is my pull routine

Deadlifts 5 sets of 8 reps
Barbell row 4 sets of 8 reps
Lat Pulldown 4 sets of 8 reps 1 drop set
Cable row 4 sets of 8 reps 1 drop set
straight arm lat pulldown 3 sets 0f 8 reps 1 drop set
face pull 3 sets of 8 reps 1 drop set
Shrug 3 sets of 8 reps
EZ barbell curl 4 sets of 8 reps
Hammer curl 3 sets of 8 reps
Cable curl 4 sets of 8 eps

Also upping test this week due to different potency in new vials going from 500mg to 600 mg a week, deca staying at 300

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
was a bit disappointed today to find my weight hasn't upped since my last weight which was sunday, I can only imagine that its either down to me working nights and not getting enough sleep, therefore burning extra calories during the day, or maybe its time to up the calories again, still sat at 87 kg I didn't let it get to me for my leg workout though, that and I had a little pip in my glute from yesterdays injection. still I went into the gym with destruction in mind!
upped weight on a few of my sets and increased reps on the drop sets a little im working nights over the weekend and intend to go to the gym after my nightshift rather than waking up and going because i always feel a lot weaker then, and im going to alter my ppl just for these shifts to something maybe heavier weight lesser exercises, I feel this rather than not going at all or doing a half assed workout because im tired will be more beneficial

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
see i was worried about volume but my leg day is like 45 mins and my push pull days hang around 1hr 10, where would you make reductions? sets? i honestly have so much energy even though i have very little sleep and work long shifts and i recover quite quickly from a workout

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
From personal experience the scale side of things may vary especially depending on your lifestyle like you said, the weights go up which means you’re making progress, have a look in the mirror a bit more rather than the scales, i’ve had periods where i had no weight gained but looked significantly better and was lifting more and i was happy with that progress.
Yeah there’s actually some anxiety behind that with me from past trauma, I used to weigh as little as 62kg which at my height is not great I’m also not great at looking in the mirror 🤣 I just look the same as before I started bulking in my mind, even though I get comments from people saying how big I got etc

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
a little intro into my day :) so I worked from friday night 7pm until this morning 7 am, was going to go to the gym after dropping my mate off but was way to tired, ended up sleeping from around 7:45 - 12:30 and then hit the gym at 13:00, thats less than 5 hours sleep, which is pretty usual for me, I decided like a week ago when on nights to lower the volume considerably and just focus on going heavier , spent 45 minutes on push exercises

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
missed posting yesterday, same again 12 hour shift into saturday morning, very little sleep, hit back and biceps for a decent 45 minute workout, seen some crazy older guy doing some crazy bicep curls which made me laugh, was dying to video him but didnt wanna get gym banned xD decided to go up 20kg on deadlift and up on weight one or two sets here and there overall felt good after that, supposed to be doing legs today but again did a 12 hour shift last night and had even less sleep )3 hours so might rest day and pick up legs in the morning :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ended up going to the gym to work on legs, didnt do as much as i expected to do because i also had the school run but managed a warm up set of squats followed by 3 heavy sets and a drop set, then hit the leg press for 6-7 heavy sets , I wanted to do some hack squats and finish off with seated calf raises but some talking nobs were taking up both machines and left early

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
another shit sleeping night :D shift work really sucks napped throughout yesterday daytime, and went to bed at 10pm wide eyed, decided by 2am, to go to the gym, push workout very nice pump on upper pec and front delt

also weighing at 88kg
I'm up 11 kg since 16th march which is 9 weeks ago I've been on cycle for 4 and a half weeks now so would imagine alot of that weight came from my rapid uptake of calories :D
Overall I feel good, strong and bigger, trying as much as i can to increase weight on lifts where I can I'll also continue to increase calories every couple of weeks
no signs of itchy nipples, some acne (im going to go get some acnecide in the next few days which dries them out hopefully that will help, mostly on traps and upper back
sex drive is off the chart, no problems with deca dick so far :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Have not been posting as much as i should have! a mix of nights and recent run down feeling might have effected that! sex drive seems to have dropped massively :/ acne is somewhat in control, i suspect its due to sweating as ive been having nightsweats etc recently, as far as gains go I'm still growing, looking better in the mirror and still receiving comments from friends etc,
Today I hit Legs, squats were a little difficult to get the last couple reps in but then managed to jump on leg press with increase weight, managed 320kg today, I've ordered some tren so im going to be switching out deca, will be keeping diet and training the same aimed at bulking,

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
The acne will also be increased oil secretion from oil glands in your skin and bacteria. Keep it clean mate. Alex12340 has just got a cream from his GP to sort his, it is mentioned in his Journal.
I’ve been having less problems with acne over the last week or so , I got some over the counter cream which I’m applying daily I’m also trying to bathe or shower twice daily as I’ve noticed I’ve been sweating during sleep :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
hit push exercises yesterday for an overall heavy workout , today i hit back and biceps for a pretty average workout :/ didnt really try to increase weight on anything just wanted to get to the gym and get home still managed to match the weight and reps i pulled last time
overall feeling just the same really, little bit tired but ive been getting even less sleep than normal, last night probably around 4 hours, sex drive is lower, able to perform but not to standards :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts