UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
was a bit disappointed today to find my weight hasn't upped since my last weight which was sunday, I can only imagine that its either down to me working nights and not getting enough sleep, therefore burning extra calories during the day, or maybe its time to up the calories again, still sat at 87 kg I didn't let it get to me for my leg workout though, that and I had a little pip in my glute from yesterdays injection. still I went into the gym with destruction in mind!
upped weight on a few of my sets and increased reps on the drop sets a little im working nights over the weekend and intend to go to the gym after my nightshift rather than waking up and going because i always feel a lot weaker then, and im going to alter my ppl just for these shifts to something maybe heavier weight lesser exercises, I feel this rather than not going at all or doing a half assed workout because im tired will be more beneficial
From personal experience the scale side of things may vary especially depending on your lifestyle like you said, the weights go up which means you’re making progress, have a look in the mirror a bit more rather than the scales, i’ve had periods where i had no weight gained but looked significantly better and was lifting more and i was happy with that progress.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
As Brian said above, I wouldn’t run a steroid made for horses personally unless i was really close to competing or in amazing shape , very experienced and needing the effects of Tren. Looking into all the stories personally put me off the stuff for now.

You mentioned acne too i have heard it can worsen it a ridiculous amount if you are already prone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts