UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Hell of a lot of volume mate. Would kill me that. Don't be afraid to drop it and up intensity if needed but looks like youre doing well. I wouldn't worry too much about weight gain. I like to increase food as lifts stall which will naturally see my weight go up without actively looking for a certain amount of weight gain

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
see i was worried about volume but my leg day is like 45 mins and my push pull days hang around 1hr 10, where would you make reductions? sets? i honestly have so much energy even though i have very little sleep and work long shifts and i recover quite quickly from a workout
Mate if you're progressing doing what you're doing that's the important thing. For me I would do less sets per exercise. Rest more between sets and focus on getting the weights up. For example on squats where you have 6 sets of 8, I would work up to a top set of 8. Increase that weight when you hit 8 on that set and then you could have a drop set for extra volume. So a couple warm up sets that don't fatigue you followed by 1 set of 8 close to failure. Rest for 3 minutes. Follow it up with a set of 12-15 close to failure. You've got 2 quality hard sets there rather than sets of junk volume

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
I think I might have one or two already I only injected a few days ago but had heartburn like mad today and struggling to eat my chicken rice and cheese 🤣although that could be down to me being off work for a week and not burning as many calories as normal
Heartburn/acid definitely the first thing I noticed with tren. I'll not run it again. It's hard enough to pack the food down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts