·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day 1, 40mcg clen, 25mcg T3

Day 2, 80mcg clen, 25mcg T3

Day 3, 80mcg clen, 25mcg T3

Day 4-21, 120mcg clen, 50mcg T3

Day 22-27, 120mcg clen, 50mcg T3, Diphenhydramine 50mg (Bed time)

Day 28-49 ,120mcg clen, 50mcg T3

Day 50-53, 80 mcg clen, 50mcg T3, Diphenhydramine 50mg (Bed time)

Day 54-56, 40 mcg clen, 25mcg T3, Diphenhydramine 50mg (Bed time)

Off

Note to everyone: UK Benadryl does not contain Diphenhydramine, Boots own Sleepeaze does.

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stevo99 said:
i personally wouldnt taper the T3 id run 50mg throughout
a couple of people have said that, but when i looked at other peoples cycles they all seem to taper on and off.

Also Im tapering on the clen as you should, But i been told not to taper off just stop instead.

·
Newbie Trainer
92 Posts
is this thread serious your going to be taking clen/t3 and ephedrine together and your running clen and t3 for 2 months??? that's a horrible idea what is your goal from this to shut down your thyroid completely? because that's all it will accomplish, if your goal is to burn fat which it is i'm guessing then switch it up to a MUCH safer protocol like 2 weeks clen 2 weeks off or iff you must have 2 weeks on clen 2 weeks ephedra i don't really see the need for t3 ephedra and clen will easily suffice unless your getting ready for a show and you would be better offf just using clen in my opinion. I don't no if you have ever used clen and eph together before either but expect heart palpatasions,no sleep,sweats, and no hunger which is by far the worst! that long on clen you wouldn't last the duration of your cycle length anyway i guarentie you will drop it by your own accord once you add the eph in and feal like you going to have a heart attack at any moment and unable to do any cardio. why not let your diet do the work and have 2 weeks on an off clen or eph? unless your prepping for a show there's no need what so ever.

·
Gym Addict
462 Posts
I agree with the above poster that Eph and Clen together may not be such a good idea especially if you are doing any kind of intense cardio. However I dont think perm thyroid shutdown will be an issue here at all.

Sorry, does the OP even mention Ephedrine?

·
almost there but almost knackered
2,763 Posts
i think it looks good, i wouldn't taper off the clen myself...

i've run an identical course with great results....

t3's awesome and at that dose you'll be fine, your thyroid will be fine trust me...

just take the clen early as poss in the day....

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who said anything about ephedrine ?

Im taking clen and t3 for 2 months and im using Diphenhydramine every 3rd week for the duration of that week to help clean out my beta 2 receptors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.