UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BodyBuilding is 4 life not just after christmas!!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just started takin stanozolol tablets as ive only been training properly 4 a few months and was told there best 4 startin out with. there 10mg tablets, im takin 3 in the morning 8am and 3 in the afternoon 5pm as adviced i train either in the mornin or afternoon bepending on work. im also takin glucosamine sulphate and ur basic multivitamins.

my questions are is this the correct cycle 4 a beginner if not wot wud be better and is the glucosamine and vitamins worth takin and wot if anything else should i take.

thanks 4 ur time any help would be greatly welcomed...

·
EFBB Winner
3,385 Posts
Well i shall refrain from commenting upon, lack of diet, training and that its better to sort all of the above out before even contemplating a cycle....ooopps well anyway to answer your q, that is not the best begginer cycle, deca or sust 500mg therof per week front loaded with 60mg D bol tapering off after three weeks then your PCT what your on now doubt youll see much.

·
Gym Addict
296 Posts
najybomb said:
You've just started training and your taking gear? That's stupid. Is your training sorted? Diet? I doubt it
i second that ! Waste of gear in my opinion,gear should be used when you have reached your natural growth limit which could be 3 ,4,5 yrs

I am just about to start my first cycle (this time around) after 5 yrs training @ 3x a week !!

post your diet ,stats etc esp weight!

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
kempy85 said:
ive just started takin stanozolol tablets as ive only been training properly 4 a few months and was told there best 4 startin out with. there 10mg tablets, im takin 3 in the morning 8am and 3 in the afternoon 5pm as adviced i train either in the mornin or afternoon bepending on work. im also takin glucosamine sulphate and ur basic multivitamins.

my questions are is this the correct cycle 4 a beginner if not wot wud be better and is the glucosamine and vitamins worth takin and wot if anything else should i take.

mate there a loads of articles you need to read on here before you start tacking toxic drugs. Read through the stickys on this section, get an understanding of the different drugs and their uses and how and why you should take them.

get your diet configured and start from there

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
kempy85 said:

There are probably "better" cycles you could have done as a first, but it is all very opinionated, and goal dependant.

60mg of Winstrol per day - put it like this, you could do a lot worse.

You won't see massive gains outright though, more slow steady gains, but you also won't blow up with water like you would on other stuff, only to see it all pis$ away at the end.

All in, I think an ok toe wetter - def better than the usual beginner, jumping straight in Oxys, so for that alone I applaud the guy who put you on to winstrol...

Yeah, you haven't been training long, and you don't mention your diet, and in an ideal world you'd have both down to a tee before starting... but lets just say there are no saints amongst us mate.

Get plenty of protien in you, limit your booze, keep a lid on the stodgy fat ridden stuff, and you'll be right; I just don't know if winstrol will give you the results you expect - but it will give results if you train even semi decent and eat well...

·
▪█─────&
1,383 Posts
since you are allready taking gear and there is no point to tell you otherwise. I'd sugest injectable cycle would be better.

·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are probably "better" cycles you could have done as a first, but it is all very opinionated, and goal dependant.

60mg of Winstrol per day - put it like this, you could do a lot worse.

You won't see massive gains outright though, more slow steady gains, but you also won't blow up with water like you would on other stuff, only to see it all pis$ away at the end.

All in, I think an ok toe wetter - def better than the usual beginner, jumping straight in Oxys, so for that alone I applaud the guy who put you on to winstrol...

Yeah, you haven't been training long, and you don't mention your diet, and in an ideal world you'd have both down to a tee before starting... but lets just say there are no saints amongst us mate.

Get plenty of protien in you, limit your booze, keep a lid on the stodgy fat ridden stuff, and you'll be right; I just don't know if winstrol will give you the results you expect - but it will give results if you train even semi decent and eat well...

havent got the perfect diet goin on just yet but its comin it manly consist of porridge 4 breakfast pasta 4 lunchs and a varity of meat or fish with steamed veg 2 finish of with wen i gud that is. i train 4-5 times aweek and imluvin it as 4 wot im takin wwas adviced by a very gud source

·
Gym Addict
136 Posts
You're training for a few months and you've started taking steroids??? What the **** man???

I only touched steroids after 6 years of training and after i had put on naturally around 40lbs! I am a hardgainer too!

Are you serious????

Stick to protein, a good multivitamin product and bcaa's and amp your diet and training.

No offence but it's because of people like you that steroids got their bad rep from.

Peace

·
attack on 2011
405 Posts
Perfect diet after training for a few months? Takes people years to perfect their diet mate so no offence I doubt yours is perfect. Especially with all the new nutrition text books coming out you learn something new everyday. As for someone advisig you take steroids there an idiot, and you shouldn't of listened to them. Post up your full stats. Hieght, weight, full days diet, full weeks training. I bet everyone tears it to shreds mate

·
Premium Member
16,442 Posts
The only thing i would say is make sure the guy you got them off can get you some post cycle meds. You need to take these to get your body back to normal after you've finished your course.

These will help you keep your gains.

·
Premium Member
17,848 Posts
Mr.Reiny said:
You're training for a few months and you've started taking steroids??? What the **** man???

I only touched steroids after 6 years of training and after i had put on naturally around 40lbs! I am a hardgainer too!

Are you serious????

Stick to protein, a good multivitamin product and bcaa's and amp your diet and training.

No offence but it's because of people like you that steroids got their bad rep from.

Peace
How small where you before you trained?? (I work it out to about 135lb)

You gained 40lb natural then another 20lb off 6 week oral course and all this is muscle??

Impressive!!

·
Gym Addict
136 Posts
G-man99 said:
How small where you before you trained?? (I work it out to about 135lb)

You gained 40lb natural then another 20lb off 6 week oral course and all this is muscle??

Impressive!!
Thanks bro.

Yes, i was really that small at 181cm and maybe even smaller... I don't remember exactly. I walked with a girl next to me and everyone was laughing and making jokes like "damn, who's the man and who's the girl" and so on. I was so skinny you could actually count the bones of my spinal cord and my ribs easily.

I felt awfull and everyone was moking at me. I am so glad these days are long gone... :thumb:

·
Gym Addict
437 Posts
well we could all preach about diet /training time ..but who really waited till they had maxed natty?? as to course ...nowt wrong as toe wetter...gains will be solid easy to keep...dry joints not every 1 gets that with winny...glucosomine great to offset this any how...dose again ok.....lets not preach the same old test/d/bol thing ...not every one wants to inject and why should he...as maybe he dosnt know if that road is for him.. he .might not shock and horror want bodybuilder look ..but more athletic type thing...

·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers 4 all the advice weather u think I'm stupid or not, but from wot I've learnt no single person trains the same and it's not as if I've only just jump straight in2 the gym I've been training in 1 way or another 4 the past 7 years with the army.

·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers 4 all the imput weather u think i doin the right thing or not every1 trains differently, cant see how im givin anything a bad name theres no1 outside my gym that knows wot im doin im not the type 2 shout it from the roof tops.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.