UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So IV done alot of research for the past months and i'm really considering doing my 1st cycle now, I was thinking sus 250 with stanazolol or maybe just running sus alone for 10 weeks.

my stats are

age - 23

weight -76 kg

body fat - 12 per cent

my main goal is to bulk up and get shredded at the same time, I'm all ready quite lean now but feel i'm lacking bulk and strength.

I was thinking

1-10 500mg once a week

6-12 stanazolol 50 mg every day

then doing pct of tamoxifen 20mg a day after my last stanazolol tablet for a month.

my main question are is, do I really need HCG and clomid to, I have not got a clue were to get this my source has not got a clue about pct??

for my first cycle would I just be better of with sus alone??

thanks for any help

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
BritishPitbull said:
So IV done alot of research for the past months and i'm really considering doing my 1st cycle now, I was thinking sus 250 with stanazolol or maybe just running sus alone for 10 weeks.

my stats are

age - 23

weight -76 kg

body fat - 12 per cent

my main goal is to bulk up and get shredded at the same time, I'm all ready quite lean now but feel i'm lacking bulk and strength.

I was thinking

1-10 500mg once a week

6-12 stanazolol 50 mg every day

then doing pct of tamoxifen 20mg a day after my last stanazolol tablet for a month.

my main question are is, do I really need HCG and clomid to, I have not got a clue were to get this my source has not got a clue about pct??

for my first cycle would I just be better of with sus alone??

thanks for any help
I ran sustanon on its own for 12 weeks at 500mg (this was my first and only cycle to date).

I ran Arimidex during it from the first week at 0.5mg every third day and my PCT was Clomid: 100/100/50/50 and Nolva: 20/20/20/20.

PCT begins three weeks after last jab.

I did not run HCG during or after my cycle (that was my choice).

Clomid/Arimidex you can get from unitedpharmacies.co.uk

·
Newbie Trainer
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks, did you run armidex with it just prevent gyno?? Can this effect your gains by running it along side sus for the whole course ?? I was aslo curious about my testicles getting a lot smaller and what to do to stop this as IV heard HCG will

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
BritishPitbull said:
ok thanks, did you run armidex with it just prevent gyno?? Can this effect your gains by running it along side sus for the whole course ?? I was aslo curious about my testicles getting a lot smaller and what to do to stop this as IV heard HCG will
Arimidex helps with gyno and bloating.

At that low dose it will not effect your gains - your gains will come down to training, food and rest.

Yes HCG will solve this issue (who's to say they will shrink) and help keep your gains - I did not have this issue when I ran sus.

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
BritishPitbull said:
thanks for the advice, I really wanna sort my pct out first b4 I get my sus, so gonna try sort out nolva, clomid and hcg over the next few weeks
Very wise to get your PCT in your hands before starting a cycle - best of luck with it mate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.