UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
161 - 180 of 424 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
9,337 Posts
Rather than have anyone, (whether it be a UKM meathead, or a government appointed “expert”) interpret the data for you, wouldn’t you rather just be presented with the data then be free to discuss it openly with your peers, and draw your own conclusions?
That sounds lovely doesn't it? A nice mature discussion about this whole situation. Not going to happen on this forum though is it? Not with our 2+2=5 self proclaimed expert and lover of the immature insult. And to be realistic, we could discuss it till the cows come home - it wouldn't mean we figured out something the scientific community hadn't. There won't be any Nobel prizes for medicine being awarded to UKM that's for sure.

·
Getting HUGE!
9,337 Posts
So, again, have what have you seen, aside from imposed policies and restrictions, that confirms to you that we’re in the middle of a pandemic? Genuinely interested.
I just told you I don't have to actually have my eyes directly on something to to have a good idea whether it's true or not and you reply by asking me what have I personally seen? I've never seen someone infected with Ebola but I accept it's existence.

But ok, I'll play along. I have listened to the account of a neighbour who works on ICU as a junior doctor. One of my mates is a porter at the local general hospital and regularly updates me on the situation there. I know a social services manager and they told me how many people with learning disabilities they have lost to Covid. The prison I work in has had a number of really large outbreaks and because I work with prison governors I get to hear of the situation in other jails. Likewise the team I manage go into many jails and secure hospitals and feedback to me about the situations in those facilities. I go into meetings with NHS Commissioners and they update me on their services. Another mate of mine's daughter had it, then two weeks later his other daughter had it. My sister had it, my nephew had it. Next door but one is a GP who I regularly talk to and he tells me what is happening in the town he works in. And then I see their accounts corroborated in statistics and reports and then I see those reports replicated in multiple countries and I look at the world wide statistics and I think to myself, hey - you know what? it looks like they are very probably right.

Just to add - I'm talking right across the pandemic there - not just this particular moment in time.

·
Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
1,990 Posts
I wonder how many of today's "real men" would willingly volunteer to go and fight for their country? In WWI fellas lied about their age to go and actually lay their lives down for their country. Can imagine just how many of today's soppy fvckers would do that if it came to it.
You wont need ask me twice to go kill someone using a gun... if i was put behind a desk then naaa.. f***k that, im not a pencil pusher... Give my a Gun and point me in direction of enemy.

100% ... i thought we'd all be drafted in if any started anyway.. i dont think we should be given the option not to.... Anyone that stayed home to avoid it would be bullied by everyone, even by the women

·
Getting HUGE!
9,337 Posts
You wont need ask me twice to go kill someone using a gun... if i was put behind a desk then naaa.. f***k that, im not a pencil pusher... Give my a Gun and point me in direction of enemy.

100% ... i thought we'd all be drafted in if any started anyway.. i dont think we should be given the option not to.... Anyone that stayed home to avoid it would be bullied by everyone, even by the women
Despite your clear enthusiasm for the job I very much suspect you'd be medically exempt....

·
Some Boy for One Boy
1,990 Posts
Despite your clear enthusiasm for the job I very much suspect you'd be medically exempt....
I'd not declare it... Id protest it.

No, i wouldnt be Exempt, they need the men on frontline... They dont need to know im crazy, more than likely it could make more suited for the environment/situation... Did they exempt the Crazy in last war?

·
Newbie Trainer
2,537 Posts
Rather than have anyone, (whether it be a UKM meathead, or a government appointed “expert”) interpret the data for you, wouldn’t you rather just be presented with the data then be free to discuss it openly with your peers, and draw your own conclusions?
If you know where to look, isn't nearly all the data available. I'm fairly certain the ons publishes most of the info?

Plus the appointed experts as you call them, are the same teams who have been processing all the NHS and PHE statistics for years and they all follow tried and tested mathematical formulas, this isn't anything new that's been thought up for covid.

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
I just told you I don't have to actually have my eyes directly on something to to have a good idea whether it's true or not and you reply by asking me what have I personally seen? I've never seen someone infected with Ebola but I accept it's existence.

But ok, I'll play along. I have listened to the account of a neighbour who works on ICU as a junior doctor. One of my mates is a porter at the local general hospital and regularly updates me on the situation there. I know a social services manager and they told me how many people with learning disabilities they have lost to Covid. The prison I work in has had a number of really large outbreaks and because I work with prison governors I get to hear of the situation in other jails. Likewise the team I manage go into many jails and secure hospitals and feedback to me about the situations in those facilities. I go into meetings with NHS Commissioners and they update me on their services. Another mate of mine's daughter had it, then two weeks later his other daughter had it. My sister had it, my nephew had it. Next door but one is a GP who I regularly talk to and he tells me what is happening in the town he works in. And then I see their accounts corroborated in statistics and reports and then I see those reports replicated in multiple countries and I look at the world wide statistics and I think to myself, hey - you know what? it looks like they are very probably right.
So with the outbreaks in the prisons your team works in, were there deaths or was it just cases? As I’ve said before, I know plenty people who had “tested positive”, took the two weeks off and they were all ok.

Hopefully all of your friends and relations were ok in the end too?

·
Getting HUGE!
9,337 Posts
So with the outbreaks in the prisons your team works in, were there deaths or was it just cases? As I’ve said before, I know plenty people who had “tested positive”, took the two weeks off and they were all ok.

Hopefully all of your friends and relations were ok in the end too?
Most were as you described, although some ended up in hospital on oxygen and some on intubation. A smaller number did die.

There's an account of the first year of the prisons experience here:

·
Banned
300 Posts

You sir are a complete TWAT!!

·
Some Boy for One Boy
1,990 Posts
You sir are a complete TWAT!!
your a 4ft dwarf with smaller muscles than i started with.... Dont tell me you disagree with what you quoted me in bro, You'd rather hide at home while Big Lads go out with guns to keep your hidey hole safe

·
Banned
300 Posts
your a 4ft dwarf with smaller muscles than i started with.... Dont tell me you disagree with what you quoted me in bro, You'd rather hide at home while Big Lads go out with guns to keep your hidey hole safe
May I remind you of what happened last time you pooped out of your mouth with Trey…now run along mummy has toast on for you.

·
Some Boy for One Boy
1,990 Posts
I love you Lee I just want the very best for you….BE A STUNTMAN.
on serious note though... Its the camera angel, only got a phone that i need one hand to keep stable.. Holding camera is bad for the viewers.. it was wheel spinning them jumps

I dont see anyone on here with same type of bike

·
Banned
300 Posts
on serious note though... Its the camera angel, only got a phone that i need one hand to keep stable.. Holding camera is bad for the viewers.. it was wheel spinning them jumps

I dont see anyone on here with same type of bike
Your one of a kind Lee you’d be making paper!!

·
Some Boy for One Boy
1,990 Posts
Your one of a kind Lee you’d be making paper!!
im 'Some Boy for One Boy'

i thought id make loads of videos when sun came out but i dont want to bore you with same type of stuff... some footage smashing through woods aint much, Going on beach is OK but the wheel spinning eats my battery

·
Banned
300 Posts
im 'Some Boy for One Boy'

i thought id make loads of videos when sun came out but i dont want to bore you with same type of stuff... some footage smashing through woods aint much, Going on beach is OK but the wheel spinning eats my battery
Set up a patch of smashed beer bottles and crash into it…put it on YouTube and you have a few quid to get a rocket e bike

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
My definition of naivety would be choosing to have the data interpreted by some thick self obsessed cvnt on an internet bodybuilding forum rather than by people who actually know what they're doing.

But that's just me.
So when presented with evidence that recent "expert" "modelling" prediction of the number of deaths between feb to jul, was wrong by a margin of roughly between 4-11.5x, you revert back to your old trusted default argument "well the experts interpreted it like this and I agree with them, so I must be right...right?" WRONG!

You're a seriously pathetic guy unfortunately. Not capable of a single independent thought of your own.

·
Some Boy for One Boy
1,990 Posts
So when presented with evidence that recent "expert" "modelling" prediction of the number of deaths between feb to jul, was wrong by a margin of roughly between 4-11.5x, you revert back to your old trusted default argument "well the experts interpreted it like this and I agree with them, so I must be right...right?" WRONG!

You're a seriously pathetic guy unfortunately. Not capable of a single independent thought of your own.
hahaha, Everyone is Expert these days

161 - 180 of 424 Posts