UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
201 - 220 of 425 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Working out how many people are infected compared to deaths is hardly complex modelling.

Rather than wasting everyone's time, Google "working out sample size and margin of error" then Google sample size needed compared to rarity of event" put your new found knowledge together and work out if 60,000 samples is enough samples and see if there is anyway the margin or error could be +-3000%
Why do you keep acting as though you're teaching me something about the relevance of sample sizes.

It was you that claimed that you can "have more confidence" in the results from a larger sample size but a smaller one will give the same results. You daft little menstrual stain.

You also said this regarding the ONS infection rate figs

"They test a group of people at random and see how many of this group test positive for covid"

Please provide a link to this data. As I have a feeling you're wrong about the methodology used by the ONS here too.

And for the 10th time. there is no real world data that exists to show the vaccine is currently having any impact on deaths or transmission in the UK.

Cases/infection rates are higher this year than last - this data cannot be used as evidence that the vaccine is reducing transmission.

Do you accept what the mainstream experts are saying about the new variant being significantly more transmissible than the previous one?

If so, do you accept there's a possibility that this variant is also less toxic/deadly than the previous one?

If you answer yes to both of these questions. Do you then accept if the death rate is lower now than last year (debatable) this could be down to the possibility of the new mutation being less deadly?

If you can't/won't answer those questions, then seriously just fk off. Because you're nothing more than a troll at this point and not a very entertaining one either.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
im too Mentally Ill bro... i cant explain it... in my reality everyone is just some bag of meat to me - it dont matter if i k*ll them, just as long as Po Po dont know ..... iv got a complex anger problem, and as long as its 'Self Defense' i can do as i please with the 'Bags of Meat' bro... I constantly hold back the urges to punch people in the face, even now, i hold the urge back... from the age of 30 - 40 i will have urges to kill, mentally ill kill in their 30s, its our dangerous time.... when will it stop? .. with meds? ... 40 year old ill just wake up and Hug everyone?
I’m same mate the complex anger problem but not the last part

·
Banned
296 Posts
im too Mentally Ill bro... i cant explain it... in my reality everyone is just some bag of meat to me - it dont matter if i k*ll them, just as long as Po Po dont know ..... iv got a complex anger problem, and as long as its 'Self Defense' i can do as i please with the 'Bags of Meat' bro... I constantly hold back the urges to punch people in the face, even now, i hold the urge back... from the age of 30 - 40 i will have urges to kill, mentally ill kill in their 30s, its our dangerous time.... when will it stop? .. with meds? ... 40 year old ill just wake up and Hug everyone?
GAY!

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Bro, you couldn’t knock out a wank let alone a person

I’d spark you out in under 5 seconds ya fookin mug

·
Newbie Trainer
2,589 Posts
Why do you keep acting as though you're teaching me something about the relevance of sample sizes.

It was you that claimed that you can "have more confidence" in the results from a larger sample size but a smaller one will give the same results. You daft little menstrual stain.

You also said this regarding the ONS infection rate figs

"They test a group of people at random and see how many of this group test positive for covid"

Please provide a link to this data. As I have a feeling you're wrong about the methodology used by the ONS here too.

And for the 10th time. there is no real world data that exists to show the vaccine is currently having any impact on deaths or transmission in the UK.

Cases/infection rates are higher this year than last - this data cannot be used as evidence that the vaccine is reducing transmission.

Do you accept what the mainstream experts are saying about the new variant being significantly more transmissible than the previous one?

If so, do you accept there's a possibility that this variant is also less toxic/deadly than the previous one?

If you answer yes to both of these questions. Do you then accept if the death rate is lower now than last year (debatable) this could be down to the possibility of the new mutation being less deadly?

If you can't/won't answer those questions, then seriously just fk off. Because you're nothing more than a troll at this point and not a very entertaining one either.
Ok conversation over. You're chucking out insults and trying to change the focus, so you've realised you got it wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Ok conversation over. You're chucking out insults and trying to change the focus, so you've realised you got it wrong.

Change the focus? My point all along was there's no data to back up the claims that the vaccine is reducing deaths and transmission.

You were never going to be able answer those questions without your entire ridiculous argument falling to pieces.

Timely bail out phaggot.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Or one day you’ll maybe punch the wrong bag of meat in the face and not see 40 and get no ****ing hugs 😂

·
Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
2,211 Posts
Or one day you’ll maybe punch the wrong bag of meat in the face and not see 40 and get no ****ing hugs 😂
I thought about that, someone with a knife - gun... i come to peace with this type of situation... Dont matter what they packing or what they going to do - i will dominate them with a brutal, violent frenzy ... i dont want to plan it... i want it to be a 'Surprise' to me... i want to then defend myself in a crazy blood soaked rage... A normal mind will never contemplate what i would do

·
Registered
84 Posts
I thought about that, someone with a knife - gun... i come to peace with this type of situation... Dont matter what they packing or what they going to do - i will dominate them with a brutal, violent frenzy ... i dont want to plan it... i want it to be a 'Surprise' to me... i want to then defend myself in a crazy blood soaked rage... A normal mind will never contemplate what i would do
You need help wtf is up with you? Did you not get cuddles as a kid or is it that you got cuddled in private by some shady uncle? You didn’t happen to sing in a choir or go Sunday school did you?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
Bro, you couldn’t knock out a wank let alone a person

I’d spark you out in under 5 seconds ya fookin mug
You need help wtf is up with you? Did you not get cuddles as a kid or You need help wtf is up with you? Did you not get cuddles as a kid or is it that you got cuddled in private by some shady uncle? You didn’t happen to sing in a choir or go Sunday school did you?
i imagine the negativity is massively helpful towards him. I’m being sarcastic obviously

·
Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
2,211 Posts
You need help wtf is up with you? Did you not get cuddles as a kid or is it that you got cuddled in private by some shady uncle? You didn’t happen to sing in a choir or go Sunday school did you?
its ok bro... i chill out and try stay calm... as long as im not angry nothing will happen... i got a 'fantasy' about mauling someone.. try rip them up with just my mouth, biting and ragging skin off... i just need stay calm and ill make it to age 40 without a problem....This covid thing is taking the P*ss though.. its making me mad

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
its ok bro... i chill out and try stay calm... as long as im not angry nothing will happen... i got a 'fantasy' about mauling someone.. try rip them up with just my mouth, biting and ragging skin off... i just need stay calm and ill make it to age 40 without a problem....This covid thing is taking the P*ss though.. its making me mad
Get yasen out on your E ped pal chill the **** out pop a wheely and gan rag.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
As a kid my uncle convinced me cucumber was brilliant for the memory...

He once rammed one in my arse and I still haven't forgot about it.

201 - 220 of 425 Posts