UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 425 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Well - maybe not far off the truth to be honest.

Full on medical apartheid is now at our doorstep courtesy of Boris and the NWO.

England: Proof of full vaccination to be made mandatory for entry to nightclubs other venues where large crowds gather from the end of September. Negative tests will not be sufficient anymore.

Lets see if we're all still laughing about this in 12 months time.

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well - maybe not far off the truth to be honest.

Full on medical apartheid is now at our doorstep courtesy of Boris and the NWO.

England: Proof of full vaccination to be made mandatory for entry to nightclubs other venues where large crowds gather from the end of September. Negative tests will not be sufficient anymore.

Lets see if we're all still laughing about this in 12 months time.

Damn it why does Wyled always have to end up being write

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In before first short sighted comment is "well, to be honest I don't really go to nightclubs anymore"

For anyone who thinks it's stopping at nightclubs, I wish I lived in your world.
Music gigs it’s happening aswell and it’s that that I’m now considering having the vaccine. I’m not anti vaccine it’s just I can’t be arsed having it and I never even get the flu jab, I like my immune system to do the work

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
In before first short sighted comment is "well, to be honest I don't really go to nightclubs anymore"

For anyone who thinks it's stopping at nightclubs, I wish I lived in your world.
As a 37 year old man, I couldn't think of anything worse than going into a nightclub. Only time I'd ever go in one, is if someone gives one of my lads grief when they are older, and even then I'm taking @DarkKnight for backup.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I am amazed that there are people that think this is ok. I remember when people said mandatory vaccines would happen back in march 2020, they were labelled crazy conspiracy theorists even by myself, but here we are...
The same thing was said about those who said masks would be mandated.

No-one around these parts is advocating mask wearing - I've no idea why people keep banging on about it...

I mean mandatory mask wearing - pfff - not in my lifetime mate.

1 - 20 of 425 Posts