UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right this isn't another thread about what music you listen to at the gym anything like... I am just bored of the music i am listening to right now. Anyone got any good bands old new mainstream non mainstream? Just looking for some good new songs to listen to....

I like bands like

Disturbed

Hed pe

Rancid

Rage against the machine

Stuff like that I recommend hed pe if you like disturbed and Rage...they so good well if u like Rap metal :D

·
Ben n' Jerry's connoisseur
3,888 Posts
Any old trivium .... ie Ember to Inferno, pillars of serpents.

Killswitch engage - ANY SONG!

Chimaira - Nice n heavy, lots of speed to it.

·
I have the power!!! grrr
968 Posts
LordDecider said:
Drum & Bass

Dubstep

Good quality 4totheFloor House music
haha I was going to say drum n bass and dance/trance/hard house...BUT then I read the bit about it being only metal/rap metal hehehe and to be honest I think dubstep would be too slow for working out too.

I do like a bit of rap metal myself too, but then im into all sorts.

Closest I could advise would be Linkin Park, album: ReAnimation, I like alot!

It does really help if you have some decent tunes on though. Isn't compulsory, but does motivate me more.

:thumb:

·
Getting there!
3,868 Posts
AHEM

Drum and Bass

That is all

actually that's not all, the new(ish) D&B Arena podcast by profile is so jump up it makes me throw weights around like there's no tomorrow.

·
Online Coach
6,086 Posts
Trance!

This is one of my favs atm;

Elektra - Super8 & Tab (Bart Claessen remix)

Ben Nicky - Turn On (Joey V remix) (Ben Nickys actually a member here btw and big on the trance scene at mo.....got a set with Eddie Halliwell at Bristols Syndicate on the 29th Nov....if ya want tickets give me a shout..

Even for those that don't know trance will know this track!

Tiesto - Adiago For Strings

*Just remember, all trance has a minute of music leading upto the main song that isn't so catchy so forward to about 2mins in

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
Ha ha I'm going through a bit of a Hed (PE) thing going on at the moment! Good gym music though the angry faces I pull during 'Raise Hell' probably worry some of the others.... :D

Went back on a Senser thing too, but if you like angry stuff, I listen to Combichrist - yes it's bleepy cyber goth type stuff but it's nice and angry with such class tunes as 'Give Head if You Got It' and 'Enjoy the Abuse' :lol:

A friend of mine rates Dope (the band....)

Clawfinger have some interesting tunes and have gone a bit Industrial of late.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts