Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
READ THIS ... or Just look at it

The Title:

First Briton known to have caught Covid died after taking cannabis

Extract:

The student believed to be the first Briton to catch coronavirus was killed by a cocktail of illegal drugs including ecstasy and cannabis after 'never getting over lockdown in China', a coroner said today.

Connor Reed, 26, from Llandudno, North Wales, caught the virus while teaching English at a school in Wuhan in November 2019, and claimed he drank hot toddies to help him beat the illness.

After being found dead in his room at Bangor University in October, where he moved to study Chinese and linguistics, his heartbroken mother revealed he never got over the 'hardship' of contracting the virus after he was forced to spend over 20 weeks in a 'harsh' Chinese shutdown.

So... How did the Cannabis kill him? Was the cannabis the SOLE carrier of the Virus?

No where in that article does it say ''He smoked a joint and Died coz Covid'' ... But Headline is screaming FIRE FIRE FIRE ... Muppet Media Lads.

Light joint up and relax, im not even sure why weed was mentioned...

If the weed didnt kill him then they are pissing on his grave trying to push 'Weed is Covid' narrative, that is shocking

·
Banned
296 Posts

The Title:

Extract:

The student believed to be the first Briton to catch coronavirus was killed by a cocktail of illegal drugs including ecstasy and cannabis after 'never getting over lockdown in China', a coroner said today.

Connor Reed, 26, from Llandudno, North Wales, caught the virus while teaching English at a school in Wuhan in November 2019, and claimed he drank hot toddies to help him beat the illness.

After being found dead in his room at Bangor University in October, where he moved to study Chinese and linguistics, his heartbroken mother revealed he never got over the 'hardship' of contracting the virus after he was forced to spend over 20 weeks in a 'harsh' Chinese shutdown.

So... How did the Cannabis kill him? Was the cannabis the SOLE carrier of the Virus?

No where in that article does it say ''He smoked a joint and Died coz Covid'' ... But Headline is screaming FIRE FIRE FIRE ... Muppet Media Lads.

If the weed didnt kill him then they are pissing on his grave trying to push 'Weed is Covid' narrative, that is shocking
Great post matey! I totally see your logical dissection of all the facts.

·
Banned
296 Posts

The Title:

Extract:

Was this you Lee??

·
Getting HUGE!
9,343 Posts
What a scum bag though hey! How can someone do this?
The data gathered in 2016-17 showed 56,435 reported physical assaults on NHS staff. Extrapolating numbers from this sample to cover the whole NHS in England, this suggests there were an average of just over 200 reported physical assaults on NHS staff every day.

·
Some Boy for One Boy
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great post matey! I totally see your logical dissection of all the facts.
he DIED... He passed over to God. Because he had a joint with a crushed up E in it? ... we all tried that bro, didnt kill a fly.

Slap Covid in article and its now EVIDENCE... If this was the case - Wheres my covid?

·
Some Boy for One Boy
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You see that news story about that Lad who died at the Gym? .... His Protein Shake Killed him, he drank it after some weights and he had heart attack.. they said the Protein got stuck in his heart

Thats a Story for the Sun to get wet over

·
So it seems a Human had been rather injured by a k
9,332 Posts
The data gathered in 2016-17 showed 56,435 reported physical assaults on NHS staff. Extrapolating numbers from this sample to cover the whole NHS in England, this suggests there were an average of just over 200 reported physical assaults on NHS staff every day.

It takes a right piss of shit to attack a care worker

·
Getting HUGE!
9,343 Posts
It takes a right piss of shit to attack a care worker
Bad for all health workers but ambulance workers seem to get it worst these days sadly. Bad for anyone really and violence against shop workers is rising - who thinks it's ok to attack a basic wage housewife just doing her bit for her family in a shop? A lot of great people in this country but some right fvcking scum too. The penalties are petty at best and far from a deterrent.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Bad for all health workers but ambulance workers seem to get it worst these days sadly. Bad for anyone really and violence against shop workers is rising - who thinks it's ok to attack a basic wage housewife just doing her bit for her family in a shop? A lot of great people in this country but some right fvcking scum too. The penalties are petty at best and far from a deterrent.
I suppose when you lock people up for long periods of time and start taking away their freedoms willy nilly, You'll find there's going to be quite a bit of pent up frustration and anger knocking around.

You should contact your local behavioural psychologist, they'll confirm that the rise in this type of crime is to be expected at such a time.

·
Getting HUGE!
9,343 Posts
I suppose when you lock people up for long periods of time and start taking away their freedoms willy nilly, You'll find there's going to be quite a bit of pent up frustration and anger knocking around.

You should contact your local behavioural psychologist, they'll confirm that the rise in this type of crime is to be expected at such a time.
And you think it's understandable Ambulance staff, nurses and shop workers are the targets for brutality do you? Do you also think that's legitimate?

The report I posted was from 2016-17 - what was causing it then do you think?

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
And you think it's understandable Ambulance staff, nurses and shop workers are the targets for brutality do you? Do you also think that's legitimate?

The report I posted was from 2016-17 - what was causing it then do you think?
Don't think it's "legitimate" or justified even and I don't condone it, but I can understand why it might happen, so i guess that would qualify as "understandable".

Very stressful time when you're unwell/ in pain etc.

·
Getting HUGE!
9,343 Posts
Don't think it's "legitimate" or justified even and I don't condone it, but I can understand why it might happen, so i guess that would qualify as "understandable".

Very stressful time when you're unwell/ in pain etc.
Or you've swallowed a load of shite off Facebook and think Covid isn't real etc etc.

And luckily, people who think it's "understandable" that shop staff and health staff get assaulted are very much in the minority.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Or you've swallowed a load of shite off Facebook and think Covid isn't real etc etc.

And luckily, people who think it's "understandable" that shop staff and health staff get assaulted are very much in the minority.
Just as well I don't give a flying fvk about being in the "minority" then.

·
Gym Addict
4,239 Posts

Perhaps “predictable” is a better fit?

Some people (possibly the kind of people you worked with?) can’t control their emotions especially their anger.

If you treat people unequally, and foster resentment and frustration throughout society it’s wholly predictable that these types of events will increase. Each individual case can be blamed on each individual perpetrator but if there is an increase across the board then you have to look at the source of the anger too.

·
Getting HUGE!
9,343 Posts
Perhaps “predictable” is a better fit?

Some people (possibly the kind of people you worked with?) can’t control their emotions especially their anger.

If you treat people unequally, and foster resentment and frustration throughout society it’s wholly predictable that these types of events will increase. Each individual case can be blamed on each individual perpetrator but if there is an increase across the board then you have to look at the source of the anger too.
That's an entirely reasonable response. Need to bear in mind these types of incidents were increasing year on year pre-pandemic and whilst NHS staff and more recently shop keepers, have been in the news, there's been a massive increase in attacks on other groups too (take away delivery drivers for example). And whilst I appreciate people can become frustrated, in my view, accountability rests with individuals and frustration with government dictates is never an acceptable rationale for assaulting anyone in any of those groups (or indeed in any group). I believe penalties should be increased in order to better deter.

·
Gym Addict
4,239 Posts
That's an entirely reasonable response. Need to bear in mind these types of incidents were increasing year on year pre-pandemic and whilst NHS staff and more recently shop keepers, have been in the news, there's been a massive increase in attacks on other groups too (take away delivery drivers for example). And whilst I appreciate people can become frustrated, in my view, accountability rests with individuals and frustration with government dictates is never an acceptable rationale for assaulting anyone in any of those groups (or indeed in any group). I believe penalties should be increased in order to better deter.
Yes, I’d agree with most of that.

However, by forcing low paid workers to do their “dirty work” so to speak, the government is leaving them bare the brunt of peoples aggression which is actually directed at them. Even employees (and employers) in the private sector are expected to enforce the governments constantly changing, and confusing rules.

It shouldn’t be left to nurses to act as security guards kicking people out of hospitals etc. If they want people thrown out of hospitals they should do it themselves.

By “do it themselves” I’m not being totally literal (although that would be nice) however they should hire security personnel/firms or make more police hours available if they want this kind of work done.

My wife visited a hospital lately and they had nurses stationed at doors throughout the hospital, checking masks, ensuring no one was in groups, reminding people of the rules etc. Maybe nurses wouldn’t be as “overworked” if they weren’t expected to perform security.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts