UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Work in progress
282 Posts
Strange - this year was the first year I hadnt heard anything about it. And there doesnt seem to have been anything in the press about this or the results

Is this still sponsored by bodylines?

·
Newbie Trainer
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also 1 of my old mates won mr cornwall aswell years ago is that comp still going? Tried finding about mr plymouth on the net all i found was some pic's on flex fitness (gym in plympton) website.

·
Everybody wants to be GOOD, but not many are prepa
1,345 Posts
steppy78 said:
does anyone know if mr plymouth comp still happening been away from the scene for a few years.
As PScarb said it's still running - organised by Lambert et al from the Devonport gym.

Lou

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
Tony Turner is the promoter for the Plymouth, lambert has a role in it though..

i don't think the show is given the promotion it needs to attract the crowds and this needs to be sorted...

·
Work in progress
282 Posts
A friend of mine is a journalist for the Herald and I know he tried to get some coverage last year - but the organisers werent keen. Soemthing to do with a report and some controversial decisions a few years back I believe

But agree that it would be good to see it get the publicity it deserves in future

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.