UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,597 Posts
Flex Wheeler, absolutely awesome physique and my perfect shape and size.

Shawn Ray - Classical size and flowing of muscles

Nasser el Sonbaty - proper monster.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,562 Posts
1980 - mike mentzer

1984 - bertil fox

1992 - kev levrone

2002 - kev levrone

2007 - victor martinez

Just my opinions.

Bu the way, as great as flex wheeler was, i dont think he deserved the mr.o. The reason is because he looked his best in 1993. This was the year after dorian had a lucky win against levrone. Dorian then came back in 1993 looking unbelievable!! So 1993 flex wheeler had to compete against 1993 version of dorian yates = dorian wins, flex wheeler as good as he looked was never gonna beat a 1993 version of dorian yates!

·
Mine's bigger than yours!....My dad, that is!
295 Posts
I presume it is just an open/hypothetical question & not for discussing the rights/wrongs of various contest results, (which is all too subjective anyway) so for me....

1. Flex Wheeler

2. Shawn Ray

3. Kevin Levrone

4. Victor Martinez

·
Newbie Trainer
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Britbb said:
1980 - mike mentzer

1984 - bertil fox

1992 - kev levrone

2002 - kev levrone

2007 - victor martinez

Just my opinions.

Bu the way, as great as flex wheeler was, i dont think he deserved the mr.o. The reason is because he looked his best in 1993. This was the year after dorian had a lucky win against levrone. Dorian then came back in 1993 looking unbelievable!! So 1993 flex wheeler had to compete against 1993 version of dorian yates = dorian wins, flex wheeler as good as he looked was never gonna beat a 1993 version of dorian yates!
agree with most of that dont no about 92 though il watch that again tomorrow

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.