UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
It'll look purple and ugly when the stitches come out and will take about 9-12 months to fade completely, but after that you would never know there was ever anything there.

Dont stretch the skin AT ALL after the stitches come out for a good long while or you can pop it open again, this will probably scar.

Best thing I ever did mate, I've got a few more I want off now :thumb:

·
Banned
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im gonna have a few lazered off and couple cut out.I have heard of freezing them they sometimes do it down the local nhs clinic but not for cosmetic reasons????

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
I've only ever had a wart frozen off before, went wrong, left a cigar end sized blister that the wart back grew to fill. I ended up digging the new and improved wart of out my of my hand in the bogs at work with a paperclip.

Doc was horrified when I told him, but said I'd done a neat job when he looked. Left a big scar though.

I've not been lasered before, only cut for moles mate so I can't comment.

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,731 Posts
Dont do what i did the other morning still slightly p!ssed from the night before,i dug a small mole off my left calf with a needle, it's got infected, been to the doc's today and he gave me some fucibet cream.

·
Banned
716 Posts
i had one taken off my chin, they cut it with this really hot knife thing, it stank as they did it, under local anesthetic, went fine, tiny scar for a week or two but cant even see it by a few months down the line, used to always cut the little b4stard shaving!! they bleed for days, felt like sticking a tampon to the cvnt.

·
Banned
518 Posts
jjmac said:
i had one taken off my chin, they cut it with this really hot knife thing, it stank as they did it, under local anesthetic, went fine, tiny scar for a week or two but cant even see it by a few months down the line, used to always cut the little b4stard shaving!! they bleed for days, felt like sticking a tampon to the cvnt.
:laugh: :lol: lmfao ,yer i have cut a mole and they do bleed for ages .

·
Gym Addict
468 Posts
whilst in bangkok i had like 40 moles/freckles laserd of with a laser cost me bugger all for 1200 quid you could have a holiday and get them removed for that money!!!!!!!!!!

its worked ok for me im not sure if it was pixel light laser or co2 one or the other???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.