UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
1,005 Posts
Cummings ended up near running the country and from what I have read another right little bar steward and a sneak. He's a go getter and would trod over anybody to get what he wants.

You have probably picked the right ones, but I don't watch the news anymore...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Cummins. Very crafty the way he's doing it too. Release a little snippet like the photos in the garden, give Boris and co enough rope and time to hang themselves by claiming they were just working and it was not a party. Then release the email with the invitation requesting people bring their own booze!

Hope it somehow comes back on Cummins himself too though. Absolute filth of a human being.

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
Cummings ended up near running the country and from what I have read another right little bar steward and a sneak. He's a go getter and would trod over anybody to get what he wants.

You have probably picked the right ones, but I don't watch the news anymore...
You’ve just outlined the traits of pretty much every MP.
Petsonally I like to sum them up in one word… ‘kunts’.

·
Newbie Trainer
2,737 Posts
My money would be on Cummings. I just don't get what he's up to other than he's bitter he lost his job. He was known as a bit of an awkward **** but could get a job done. Would probably walk into some top job but whose going to touch him now.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
If you’ve made it to the upper echelons of politics you’ve climbed your way up a very greasy pole.

It takes an unpleasant set of characteristics to get to the top in politics so we inevitably end up with the worst of the worst people running things.

Cummings is only is doing what any of them would do.

Self-serving narcissists trying to settle scores.

Sit back and enjoy the show !

·
Registered
89 Posts
If you’ve made it to the upper echelons of politics you’ve climbed your way up a very greasy pole.

It takes an unpleasant set of characteristics to get to the top in politics so we inevitably end up with the worst of the worst people running things.

Cummings is only is doing what any of them would do.

Self-serving narcissists trying to settle scores.

Sit back and enjoy the show !
Summed up well. I've often thought wanting to become a politician should automatically rule you out of doing so.

·
Newbie Trainer
🤨🤔DC🙂
2,550 Posts
What’s the saying? “One man’s mole, is another man’s grass”

🤔
innit?

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Summed up well. I've often thought wanting to become a politician should automatically rule you out of doing so.
That's what they do in Tribes when electing a leader.

Anybody with any notion of power or wanting to be leader is blocked from ever being allowed to hold a position of authority.

But what do they know...savages :whistle:

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
Most politicians are snakes so could be anyone of them. Even the ones that get into it for nobel reasons end up being corrupted as you have to play dirty to get anywhere.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
This has made No 10 a very dodgy place to be hasn't it. No-one can be sure they are not filmed, photographed or recorded at any time.

The security services take a dim view of things like this though and will surely be on the case.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts