UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
got an iphone me, but i could be doing without all the texts and crap you get from chicks.

Only good thing about them is when the chicks send naked pics of themselves. :D

Geo

·
bashing the bishop
1,818 Posts
mobile phones are the spawn of satan providing brainless fools with an excuse not to converse.

they are the weapons of promiscuous lotharios that cheat on their undeserving other halves and are used by wimpy men that cannot and will not ask a girl out face to face.

text messages ARE the cause of many a break up and the government will be using mobiles along with i.d cards to recreate an orwellian 1984esque society to "live" in (i use that term loosely)

they should be banned along with pikey travellers

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
my phone cost 5 quid...

from argos...

5 quid

thassit...

all it does it send/receive calls and texts - its got an alarm (three of them) its got a calandar and a basic calculator...

nothing else... at all.. no memory stick, no infra red/bluetooth...

its perfect..

when i had the all singing all dancing phone i spent the entire time ****ing around with it... give i used to wreck my own head messing around

now theres no bollox, i ignore my phone till it rings...

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
I dont really use my mobile can't be ****d with them they just keep breaking.... ****ed off with them.. Just got an old nokia that my auntie lent me.... thought i broke that on tuesday ...i have gone 3 phones this year...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts