UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I'm a little surprised by the amount for winstrol given how it makes your joints and connective tissues feel....
Seems to be person dependant, I'm on it now and my joints feel absolutely normal. I've seen people claim it's a total myth even but who knows because a lot of people seem to claim it does. It is indeed one of the more common PEDs in sports which does throw the dry joint claim into question a bit.

·
Newbie Trainer
113 Posts
Yeah true in all honesty I've always avoided it purely for that reason that it's said to make ligements and tendons brittle and drys joints. I know it's known for good strength gains but not as a mass builder somujderstand why weight class athletes would use it

·
Newbie Trainer
113 Posts
Yeah true in all honesty I've always avoided it purely for that reason that it's said to make ligements and tendons brittle and drys joints. I know it's known for good strength gains but not as a mass builder somujderstand why weight class athletes would use it

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Is there a very short window you'd need to be tested in to be busy for HGH?

On one of Joe Rogan podcasts he has the USADA guy on there who says people have been using animal Testosterone as it's currently undetectable.

·
Premium Member
12,427 Posts
Is there a very short window you'd need to be tested in to be busy for HGH?

On one of Joe Rogan podcasts he has the USADA guy on there who says people have been using animal Testosterone as it's currently undetectable.
They don't just test for compounds, they test for HPTA function, T/E ratios etc using a steroid that has no specific test does not necessarily mean you'll pass if you get what I mean

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
They don't just test for compounds, they test for HPTA function, T/E ratios etc using a steroid that has no specific test does not necessarily mean you'll pass if you get what I mean
True, don't they allow a T/E ratio of 6:1? Can't remember the exact number but that's still pretty high.

I suppose a lot use the no ester steroids, that's why say Jon Jones was meant to have hide under a cage until the tester left. Or maybe he was just paranoid from the coke lol

·
Premium Member
12,427 Posts
True, don't they allow a T/E ratio of 6:1? Can't remember the exact number but that's still pretty high.

I suppose a lot use the no ester steroids, that's why say Jon Jones was meant to have hide under a cage until the tester left. Or maybe he was just paranoid from the coke lol
Can't remember either.

@ElChapo should be more informed.

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Says one the fighters popped for "A massive amount of Nandrolone. The CSAC's Bill Douglas said that the amount of the steroid in Dewees' system - 499ng/ml, if you want to get technical - was "hard to explain."

Any ideas by that what kind of amount he was the cycling?

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
@ElChapo - in your informed opinion, or knowledge, which sports benefit most from steroid use and which sports see the most illegal use?

Do you believe cyclists and track & field athletes are still using heavily?
Isn't it quite common in Collage American Football?

It's funny that everybody says steroids are bad in sports and should be banned, but wants to see records being smashed.

About the only sport it's accepted in by the public is World Strongest Man.

·
Endocrine Research
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Epitestosterone can also be injected and rubbed as a cream. There is always a way to beat doping tests.

·
Endocrine Research
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Says one the fighters popped for "A massive amount of Nandrolone. The CSAC's Bill Douglas said that the amount of the steroid in Dewees' system - 499ng/ml, if you want to get technical - was "hard to explain."

Any ideas by that what kind of amount he was the cycling?
That's equivalent to 50,000 ng/dL total t and ridiculous, it's more than likely a testing error OR they tested for a metabolite of nandrolone.

·
Endocrine Research
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@ElChapo - in your informed opinion, or knowledge, which sports benefit most from steroid use and which sports see the most illegal use?

Do you believe cyclists and track & field athletes are still using heavily?
They all use, you cannot train at the highest level without PEDs for recovery and performance.

Look at cycling, before the Armstrong debacle, people wouldn't think a skinny cyclist would be running tons of compounds. You bet your ass soccer, tennis, and all sports are taking something. Not just AAS, beta blockers and amphetamines for focus and performance anxiety. Even cannabis which can numb pain, and relieve anxiety.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.